powertour window decal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• powertour window decal?

where can I find them? the ones with the hotrod logo and year, I have seen them in a lot of the pics from previous power tours.
    It's a Tri-Power Inline six [email protected] in the 1/8th

Re: powertour window decal?

You'll get them at the venue when you get there. I can't remember if they were in the goody bag or at one of the vendors though.
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning
      You'll get them at the venue when you get there. I can't remember if they were in the goody bag or at one of the vendors though.
      seems to me they were at the vendors (Year One until they stopped, Painless Performance last year (this year too, I think)....rexx

Comment

Hmm...I have one from 2008 when I had my car at the lincoln event {not in the show} A couple guys from I think the edlebrock booth were talking about the best size carb for my basic 351c, and asked why I didn't have my car in the show, and I was like, it's not done, primer and no glass.
        They handed me one of the stickers...but I never felt worthy to put on my car...didn't feel like I earned it.
        Andrew
        1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
        2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

you usually get two in your goodie bag(red) and two more at the vendor(black) when you show your creds
          Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

the ones with the red, are only handed out the first day. if, on the last day, you are spotted with a red one on your car, then people will know you are a long hauler. year one gave these out, not hot rod, so i could be wrong, but i think you get them from year one booth (last year, painless. don't know this year yet). that's why their name is on it. at kissimmee in 2005, at the end of the show, they gave me a whole stack, so if anyone needs any, you will have to eliminate the "5", but the rest is there, so let me know if you need any.
            Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

From what I have read, Painless Performance will again be the official Power Tour decal provider. After you have recieved your credentials you can go to the Painless folks and they will get you the decal and mark your card. For the newbies...take your credential card around to the vendors, they will mark off your card and some will supply you with some sort of giveaway. Long Haulers stop by MSD everyday as in the past they have had magnets for each day and at the end of the tour they have a frame that the magnets fit into.
              Have fun, meet new friends, take pictures...a lot of pictures!!
              200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
              Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Another hint ....
                HRPT registration provides two sets of credentials, which allows you two sets of PT banner decals, so don't forget to take both sets to the vendor's stand the first day, to receive four "Red" Hot Rod Power Tour window banner decals !!
                ;D

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
                  Another hint ....
                  HRPT registration provides two sets of credentials, which allows you two sets of PT banner decals, so don't forget to take both sets to the vendor's stand the first day, to receive four "Red" Hot Rod Power Tour window banner decals !!
                  ;D
                  So are you going to have a "Red" decal this year Steve?
                  "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Geez - special guy ain't he ?
                    Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10
                      ??? ???
                      "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin
                        Originally posted by 70chevyC-10
                        ??? ???
                        Meaning he gets his stickers all in red -
                        (but I think he meant the HOT ROD logo was in red type)
                        I was going to say something about Vette guys but -

Matt- yours is going to be in Herringbone me thinks -
                        Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
                        X