• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarence Barnes Posts on BANGshift !!

My buddy Clarence ....
    ;D

Originally posted by clarencebarnes
    Hi there, my name is Clarence Barnes, I co-host the Hot Rod Power Tour stage each day with my friend Joe Pagano. Each day Joe and I work the main Power Tour Stage, play a few games, giveaway some prizes and hopefully entertain you with a few stupid human tricks!
    If you get a chance to make it this year, look for us on the Power Tour stage as we should have the latest tour information and texting numbers to use for tour updates and prizes.
    Can wait to see you!

Clarence
    facebook.com/helloclarence

Re: Clarence Barnes Posts on BANGshift !!

Welcome aboard Clarence!!!!
    200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
    Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

I give Clarence "Devils Horns" for putting his feet on Bob's Blue Cooler on PT 2008!!
      :D

Welcome to BANGshift Clarence !!

Comment

some one needs to direct him to the correct section lmao

Comment

Bring back Doc!!! Please.
          "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Is this the same Clarence that gives away things I never win?! He needs to attend the get-together Chad is doing in Du Quoin to meet some of the "ordinary people" who make Power Tour what it is!!!!!!!!!!
            Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
            Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Originally posted by elcaminogirl59
              Is this the same Clarence that gives away things I never win?! He needs to attend the get-together Chad is doing in Du Quoin to meet some of the "ordinary people" who make Power Tour what it is!!!!!!!!!!
              I like this idea. We need to have Chad grab him so we can set him straight.

Comment

Linda Davis??
                200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Just hangin' around.....

HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                  DW- 12,16,17
                  "Stay thirsty my friends"
                  The worlds most interesting man

Comment

Does Clarence have clearance?
                    Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

Roger
                      Donna
                      Williamston, MI
                      Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

so....you like gladiator movies?
                        Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Originally posted by fine59
                          Does Clarence have clearance?
                          CLEARLY CLARENCE HAS CLEARANCE FOR CLARINET CLAIRVOYANCE
                          Phil / Omaha

Comment

But, DOES CLARENCE HAVE CLEARANCE FOR CLARINET CLAIRVOYANCE CONCERNING CONCENTRIC CROP CIRCLES? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
                            Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                            Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

But, DOES CLARENCE HAVE CLEARANCE FOR CLARINET CLAIRVOYANCE CONCERNING CONCENTRIC CROP CIRCLES? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
                              Yes, Clarence has Clearance for Clarinet Clairvoyance Concerning Concentric Crop Circles, but only while Circumventing Current Curriculum Constraints.
                              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                              X