No announcement yet.

Clarence Barnes Posts on BANGshift !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Clarence Barnes Posts on BANGshift !!

One of the many memorable lines from the 1980 film Airplane!Property of Paramount Pictures

;D ;D ;D
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

thats some funny stuff right there......the wife and I were on a flight to Hawaii years ago and managed to get upgraded to 1st class, Peter Graves and Barbra Billinsley were also there, i asked Barbra if she still spoke JIVE...the lady smiled the whole flight...after he response...corse Is do mofo
      Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr
        Originally posted by elcaminogirl59
        But, DOES CLARENCE HAVE CLEARANCE FOR CLARINET CLAIRVOYANCE CONCERNING CONCENTRIC CROP CIRCLES? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
        Yes, Clarence has Clearance for Clarinet Clairvoyance Concerning Concentric Crop Circles, but only while Circumventing Current Curriculum Constraints.
        Clarence has continual conundrums when constantly caught without condoms at the condominium with conjoining rooms while copulating on the congoleum during the Continental Congress in the Congo.
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

Clearance Clarence, Vector Victor.. clear to land. So who didn?t win something???? Where is Linda Davis?? It looks like we will have a lot to give out this year!! I am flying in on Thursday so I can make the VA hospital visit on Friday ? I will be the guy on the side of the road trying to hitch a ride. Anything going on Thursday or Friday night?

Comment

Hey Clarence

Im flying in on wednesday 2nd, the Brit returns for a 3rd longhaul.

Im going to try and get to the drive in cinema in newton on the friday night

Comment

Originally posted by clarencebarnes
              Anything going on Thursday or Friday night?
              We may hit the drive-in on Thursday, have the VA hospital cruise in, Okoboji Grill get together and fund raiser for Angel Flight, then the street cruise in Newton for Friday, and who knows what all will be happening on Sat.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon
                Anything going on Thursday or Friday night?
                We may hit the drive-in on Thursday, have the VA hospital cruise in, Okoboji Grill get together and fund raiser for Angel Flight, then the street cruise in Newton for Friday, and who knows what all will be happening on Sat.
                Call us Leon, we will be in town Thursday too!

Linda 8)

Comment

Clearance Clarence, Vector Victor.. clear to land. So who didn?t win something???? Where is Linda Davis?? It looks like we will have a lot to give out this year!! I am flying in on Thursday so I can make the VA hospital visit on Friday ? I will be the guy on the side of the road trying to hitch a ride. Anything going on Thursday or Friday night?

I'm the one who never manages to win anything!!!
                  Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                  Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

I am going to keep trying until you win... your first question, what color was George Washington's white horse?

Comment

Uhhhhhhhhhh, black?!!

See, told ya I was no good at this!! I think you should just give me one of those really neat jackets you guys give away so I won't feel so bad!!!!!!!
                      Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                      Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Is Linda Davis here??
                        200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                        Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

No.
                          No, she's not.

Comment

That's a good thing......
                            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                            X