Hardcore Rolling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardcore Rolling

Well here is the cat in its new clothes, i cant wait t see this thing in the flesh and get behind the wheel ;D

Re: Hardcore Rolling

Chief

You sure owe your guys a lot for getting your ride together for you this year.
    They have done a very nice job.

Comment

Yeah i know, its all the work of one guy. He used the cat as a project to show people you dont need to spend big money to paint a car. He made a complete video series explaining everything he did. He used a cheap Fleet paint and a mid priced clear and alot of work but produced a stunning paint finish

Comment

looks very nice
        it been fun watching the progress of the CAT

My wife and i had the same car in early seventies, white top, redish/maroon bottom, LOVED ETHER
        First car i had with a gas gauge light,

bob

Comment

Very nice Chief. Looking forward to meeting you, finally.
          Ed.
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Very nice Chief!!

I had to look twice, at first I thought it was a 2 door.

Comment

Thanks guys, Mike who did all the work wants to open up his own shop. I think if he builds cars like this one then he will never be short of work.

We have tried to keep it in a 60's era with subtle design changes. He shaved the back doors to give it a 2 door look that has worked really well, there are a few more subtle things that have been done but you guys will have to find me on tour and take a look close up ;)

Comment

Nice "Cat" Chief, see you along the way!!
                200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

I love it, a cat with flames!!! :D Hope to see you guys in Newton.

Linda 8)

Comment

those side pipes are definitely 60's AND so cool.....i too got the two door vibe.....til someone said something.....Nice Work! 8)
                    Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Stereo install has been started

I made the boxes and shipped them over lol when i get in next week i will finish up the install

Comment

its now also running a lot better after a new carb was fitted, mike tried to re jet the old one to cure a flat spot only to find the jets inside were stripped.

Comment

Working...
                        X