Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Long Haul for me...maybe no PT at all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Long Haul for me...maybe no PT at all!

Hey guys,

Well I finally gave in and cancelled the rooms. I've got work in Houston TX that cannot be
    avoided June 7-11. My only hope to meet any of you is to drive to Mobile when I get finished
    on 11th but it would be late that night when I get there. Will anything worthwhile be going
    on Saturday? Or do the long haulers meet for the picture and everybody head out afterwards?
    I have rooms booked for Friday and Saturday in Mobile but debating on whether it be worth my
    ride? My car's engine is finally finished but it wont be running by then either...

Hope everyone has a great time and be safe. I'm already hoping everything will finally come
    together for me next year and maybe for the Blue Ridge thing this fall if I am not working during
    that too!

Dwayne

Re: No Long Haul for me...maybe no PT at all!

Sorry to hear that Dwayne. You pretty much nailed the description of Saturday, pictures and goodby's and headed home.
    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Last year we were out of Bristol by 10:30 AM.
      LH '06, '07, '09, '14, '16, '17, '22 & '23 - SH '05, '08, '10, '11, '15 & '18

Comment

Yeah, Saturday we need to start another long haul to get back to real life and work.
        Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Originally posted by moparjim71
          Yeah, Saturday we need to start another long haul to get back to real life and work.
          Not me. Real life sucks so I'm delaying it a couple days at least. I'll be heading west to New Orleans. ;)
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Thanks guys, sounds like I bout as well save that effort for another day unless I catch an all nighter
            Friday night! I'd image the crowd is tired by then...

I will be thinking of the great times either way.

Be safe,
            Dwayne

Comment

Working...
            X