Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

please post 2010 pics for those unfortunate souls that are not going to make it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please post 2010 pics for those unfortunate souls that are not going to make it.

Just one request, post your pics for those that are going to be left behind. :'(
    HRPT 2004LH 2007LH 2008

Re: 2010 pics for those unfortunate souls that are not going to make it.

Please.... :'(

Comment

Re: please post 2010 pics for those unfortunate souls that are not going to make it.

Will be glad to post pics, but will only make you miss it even more!!!
      Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
      Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Re: please post 2010 pics for those unfortunate souls that are not going to make it.

I'm hoping to hit 2000 pics this year....
        Ryan's Cars in Barns Blog
        www.carsinbarns.blogspot.com

Comment

If internet connection doesnt blow ass at the hotels, I'll be posting nightly.

Comment

We can put our pics on disk and mail them to whomever may want them!!! PM me if you are interested!!
            HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
            DW- 12,16,17
            "Stay thirsty my friends"
            The worlds most interesting man

Comment

Remember gang, as announced this morning, you can email us your PT updates throughout the week at [email protected].

If you want to send more than a few particularly bitchin photos, zip them all in a folder and send them to the same address via sendspace.com. It's easy, will allow up to 300mb per free transfer, and it's free as I just mentioned. Good deal for sure.

Brian will be monitoring that email all week and putting up your blogs, updates, funny stories, photos, whatever, while I'm working the tour itself.

"A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Keep watching my flickr page, EVERYTHING is going up there and I'll be emailing them to whomever would like them.

Explore Ryan Brutt’s 206,029 photos on Flickr!

The safest and most inclusive global community of photography enthusiasts. The best place for inspiration, connection, and sharing!
                Ryan's Cars in Barns Blog
                www.carsinbarns.blogspot.com

Comment

I am planning on posting pics and comments on my blog at: http://jerryforthofer.wordpress.com/2010-power-tour/

Can't wait to get going!!

Comment

Geez, I see some late nights here........
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr
                      Geez, I see some late nights here........
                      Not having a job, and working on finishing my degree, you bet there are going to be plenty of time for those long nights.
                      HRPT 2004LH 2007LH 2008

Comment

Working...
                      X