Road Construction in TN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road Construction in TN

Just a heads up...when you are on hwy 31/231 just after you cross the KY/TN boarder, you will come into a city called Westmoreland. Due to the massive rain and floods we have had, a large portion of the road is washed out, but they do have one lane open.

Barry

Re: Road Construction in TN

someone find us a detour.........
    Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

Originally posted by fine59
      There you go delagating authority again, break out a map you lazy sob. ;)
      "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

I have a navigator.......no need for me to look at a map....couldnt read it anyway..to many sqiggy lines

Comment

Never in all my life have I EVER seen a man read a map!!! Or stop to ask directions!!! I think they do it on purpose so they can blame someone else when they get lost!!!!
          Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
          Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Originally posted by elcaminogirl59
            Never in all my life have I EVER seen a man read a map!!! Or stop to ask directions!!! I think they do it on purpose so they can blame someone else when they get lost!!!!
            Terri, there seem to be a number of kamikaze men folk on this year's tour, one of us better me reading a map :
            a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Won't affect our travel to Newton. Plenty of time for HRPT to figure out the alternate route. I'm sure I'll get the text message.
              Non-denominational car nut.
              Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
              Do you go all the way?

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin
                I'll be looking for an Orange Camaro to follow, cause Pumpkin knows his way around everywhere I can tell by all the pictures & he'll point the way to go ;D
                So. Central PA
                Long Hauler 2010 & 2011 (2 stops 2014) 2015

NERR 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Comment

Maybe someone will be online like last year and watch the drivers' meeting, then text us the detour.........we arestill on twitter, aren't we?
                  Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                  HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

FALSE ALARM!! The road damage is south of Westmoreland and we will be turning left North of the damage. All maps stand down!!

Barry

Comment

Originally posted by in2ford
                      FALSE ALARM!! The road damage is south of Westmoreland and we will be turning left North of the damage. All maps stand down!!

Barry
                      This will cost you. For getting everyone worked up, your punishment will be...you have to buy the second round.

By the way, as a newbie, you are also responsable for the first round.
                      That's the rules. ;D
                      Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by cobra

Barry
                        This will cost you. For getting everyone worked up, your punishment will be...you have to buy the second round.

That's the rules. ;D
                        what he said..

Comment

Originally posted by Vsolo
                          Originally posted by Pumpkin
                          I'll be looking for an Orange Camaro to follow, cause Pumpkin knows his way around everywhere I can tell by all the pictures & he'll point the way to go ;D
                          You'll wind up at a beer store if you follow me long enough.

Originally posted by cobra

Barry

That's the rules. ;D
                          what he said..
                          What they said.
                          "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

I'll have to rely on Twitter, haven't figured out the texting thing.... ;)

Comment

Working...
                            X