Chip Foose will be @ Iowa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chip Foose will be @ Iowa

I'm a big fan of Foose. I can't wait to meet him in person. I know others don't like him. This isn't an opinion post, just information

MagnaFlow manufactures the best exhaust systems, mufflers, pipes and catalytic converters; now being sold directly from our website! We proudly manufacture products in the USA using premium components and the latest technology. Voted 2017 SEMA Manufacturer of the Year!
    Ryan's Cars in Barns Blog
    www.carsinbarns.blogspot.com

Re: Chip Foose will be @ Iowa

One talented S.O.B. whether you like him or not....
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

don't expect to get too close to Foose. he has crowds where ever he goes. down to earth guy; but much in demand.

Comment

Cool! Even my wife is excited to meet him. We are both fans.

Mike

Comment

As am I. I'll be in line to see him at 10am I hope.

Comment

That is cool, will Chip be available for the Friday VA Visit and Honor Flight fund raiser??
            200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
            Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Originally posted by 200WINS
              That is cool, will Chip be available for the Friday VA Visit and Honor Flight fund raiser??
              If he is, he can ride with us! Move over Clarence... ;D

Linda 8)

Comment

The Foose family are good friends of our's.My wife and I stay at his mom and dad's house all the time...I'll call his mom to see if and where he will be..His dad painted my Nova..And I'm always wearing Foose clothing..Greater people you won't find..Real class..Just talk to any of them and you will know..
                I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by street72
                  The Foose family are good friends of our's.My wife and I stay at his mom and dad's house all the time...I'll call his mom to see if and where he will be..His dad painted my Nova..And I'm always wearing Foose clothing..Greater people you won't find..Real class..Just talk to any of them and you will know..
                  Wow, check into this Rett, it be a great honor to have Chip participate.
                  200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                  Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

If he can it make for Friday evening it would be great if he could bring along some swag for door prizes at the fund raiser. Just knowing he is there would bring in the people.
                    Jim & Maureen
                    There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
                    HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

He was at a car show in Ft Meyers a couple of years ago. The line to meet him went ever so slow. I finally gave up after an hour standing and barely moving. He takes an interest in all who stop by. The crew that do 'OVERHAULIN' do some fabulous work in a very short time.

Comment

Originally posted by 200WINS
                        Originally posted by street72
                        Wow, check into this Rett, it be a great honor to have Chip participate.
                        Geprge,I just spoke with Chip's mom and she will have him call me to find out what jis schedule will be like after he does his signing with Magnaflow.He is on with them from 10-12 and again from 1-3pm.But if he is free after that I will run late for the Vet's and take him up with me,and that's a big IF..I'll get back to you all when we talk..Oh yea,Jake from Overhailin' was the color sander on my Nova when Sam did the paint..
                        I just love my Hot Rods.

Comment

Thanks for talking to Chip Rhett but the VA stuff is on Friday. :P If Chip will be in town Friday, please invite him. Thanks!

Linda 8)

Comment

That's really cool. If he's going to be there Friday, perhaps I will drive straight through after work then.

Very cool, seems like such a nice guy.

Comment

Linda,You are right about the days.Friday not Saturday..I will see when he gets into town,hopefully he will get in on Friday.Magnaflow is Saturday and I was thinking it was all the same day..Either way I will find out and let you know...Rett
                              I just love my Hot Rods.

Comment

Working...
                              X