Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**The Official** Why I am not going on Power Tour this year....thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: **The Official** Why I am not going on Power Tour this year....thread...

the question was,why i am not going on pt this year.

Mainly because the venues suck and they keep criss crossing the same area year after year.

just my two cents worth.I think we will go to the Rockies and the Black Hills instead on the fourth of July.

Be safe everybody.
    Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Comment

Family Vacation end of June, Drag week in Sept.
      Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

I agree that the tour is hitting too many of the same areas, especially areas that are congested. The '08 tour was nice because it was West of the Mississippi and I don't recall any significant traffic issues. However, after hitting 10 Power Tours, I think I've been burned out...

A group of us decided to do our own thing this year instead and just finished doing Route 66. We left Buffalo, NY on 5/27 and my wife and I just arrived in Napa, CA. Staying here a couple of days and then going to Reno for a night and then meeting back up with another guy and his family in Salt Lake to make the trip back to Buffalo. Others came from New Mexico, Louisiana, Texas, Arizona and Massachusetts. We had an awesome time too!!

Comment

why I'm not on 2010 HRPT: My bodyman gave up on my 69 bird clone and I bought a 69 Nova SS that needs alot -eng,trans, rear end, interior and paint- theres always next year :-\
          Rich -DFW area 1999 2000 HRPT Participent 2001 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2012 2013 2014 2015 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

Working...
          X