PT Road Rescue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PT Road Rescue

My Buddy Jeff, a.k.a. Bull will be running rescue for our group this year and he wanted me to let all B.S.ers know they can call on him anytime. He has a decked out Silver F-550 with full welding capabilities, a plasma cutter, air, and a tow strap.
    He Long Hauled with me one year in the Pig Car and now wants his own Long Hauler bragging rights !

His cell is (513) 238-0705, put it in your phone !

White Monster is going to try to help me out with a picture, so please check back and take a look at this rig. Bull made the entire back half of this bad boy. It has some really cool features including TRAIN horns, and a 5000 watt sound system !

Who's your buddy DTB

DTB - RETIRED

Re: PT Road Rescue

Awesome ! I hope we don't need him but I'm buying both of you dinner for the peace of mind. Pick a night. Any night except the 10th. That's mine and Traceys 21st wedding anniversary and I really need to treat her to a nice quiet dinner alone. Then again, what better way to celebrate than with a few hundred friends ? ;D

Dean

Comment

Originally posted by RSRXION
      Awesome ! I hope we don't need him but I'm buying both of you dinner for the peace of mind. Pick a night. Any night except the 10th. That's mine and Traceys 21st wedding anniversary and I really need to treat her to a nice quiet dinner alone. Then again, what better way to celebrate than with a few hundred friends ? ;D

Dean
      So your buying dinner for a few hundred of us?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave the Bartender
        My Buddy Jeff, a.k.a. Bull will be running rescue for our group this year and he wanted me to let all B.S.ers know they can call on him anytime. He has a decked out Silver F-550 with full welding capabilities, a plasma cutter, air, and a tow strap.
        He Long Hauled with me one year in the Pig Car and now wants his own Long Hauler bragging rights !

His cell is (513) 238-0705, put it in your phone !

White Monster is going to try to help me out with a picture, so please check back and take a look at this rig. Bull made the entire back half of this bad boy. It has some really cool features including TRAIN horns, and a 5000 watt sound system !

Who's your buddy DTB

Awesome, hope I don't need him!
        Powertour off/on since 2002
        sigpic

Comment

I'm afraid my wallet is a little light to cover dinner for 300 :o

Dean

Comment

i put the number in my phone. most likely it will be my buddy's pos pantera that breaks down. if he needs the road service, he will buy for 300!
            Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

someone sabotage the pantera! :o

Comment

Don't do anything to the Pentara until we start the Tour..I'm running with him on the way out..And I'm looking forward to dinner.. :D
                I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Was hoping White Monster could post a pic of Bull's Rig for me. He must be out of town for the holiday. Maybe I will try Cobra? You pretty much can't miss it because it says Power Tour 2010, Road Rescue on the side. Plus all the Miller equipment on the back has matching blue covers on them.

Thanks for chimmin in on the thread y'all,

I hope I don't need him either DTB
                  DTB - RETIRED

Comment

Man - what a great guy - hopefully no one will need his services but many will sleep easier knowing he is around I am sure. Give that man a beer - or three.
                    Phil / Omaha

Comment

Thanks for the offer of help if we need it!!! Wrote down his #.
                      http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/i.../Marlin003.jpg

Comment

Dave, I sent you a pm with my email in it. Shoot me the picture and I'll post it up for you.
                        I R Bob
                        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

And here it is.

I R Bob
                          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

And another. Cool rig.

I R Bob

Comment

NICE!! Just hope I don't have to get my car close to it. ??? That would mean broken parts and MO MONEY.

Comment

Working...
                              X