REMEMBER ALL WHO HAVE SERVED!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REMEMBER ALL WHO HAVE SERVED!!!

Today is the 1 day set aside to honor those who serve our country. Let's remember those that have paid the ultimate price for our freedom as well as those keeping us safe today!

If you have friends or family in the military give them a HUGE THANK-YOU from us! :-*

Linda 8)

Re: REMEMBER ALL WHO HAVE SERVED!!!

I thank all of you that have served.
    HRPT 2004LH 2007LH 2008

Comment

THANKS to all who have served, are serving and will continue to serve! Words can't express my gratitude! God bless you all!

Comment

AMEN, I am proud to have served and Props to those still serving and those Past.

Comment

I really can't express my thanks to those that have served or are serving. Let alone, those that have given the ultimate sacrifice.

To all my vets, and yes you are mine since you've given so much to preserve my life, good luck and god speed.
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I put my flag out today and felt so proud to do so..My nephew's son in law is in Iraq and I prayed for his safe return as well as everyone else who serves..They make if possible for us to do what we do..WE are blessed...
            I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning
              I really can't express my thanks to those that have served or are serving. Let alone, those that have given the ultimate sacrifice.

To all my vets, and yes you are mine since you've given so much to preserve my life, good luck and god speed.
              Very well put Bob - I agree.
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Thanks to all Vets!!
                http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/i.../Marlin003.jpg

Comment

I'm a vet and nothing makes me more proud than when i see someone in uniform out about anyplace and people stop them to say thanks.
                  Has anyone seen my fan?

Comment

Working...
                  X