X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4dfide
    replied
    Re: REMEMBER ALL WHO HAVE SERVED!!!

I'm a vet and nothing makes me more proud than when i see someone in uniform out about anyplace and people stop them to say thanks.

Leave a comment:

• 65Marlin
    replied

Thanks to all Vets!!

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied

Originally posted by BluLightning
    I really can't express my thanks to those that have served or are serving. Let alone, those that have given the ultimate sacrifice.

To all my vets, and yes you are mine since you've given so much to preserve my life, good luck and god speed.
    Very well put Bob - I agree.

Leave a comment:

• street72
    replied

I put my flag out today and felt so proud to do so..My nephew's son in law is in Iraq and I prayed for his safe return as well as everyone else who serves..They make if possible for us to do what we do..WE are blessed...

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied

I really can't express my thanks to those that have served or are serving. Let alone, those that have given the ultimate sacrifice.

To all my vets, and yes you are mine since you've given so much to preserve my life, good luck and god speed.

Leave a comment:

• bluez
    replied

AMEN, I am proud to have served and Props to those still serving and those Past.

Leave a comment:

• maromoma
    replied

THANKS to all who have served, are serving and will continue to serve! Words can't express my gratitude! God bless you all!

Leave a comment:

• bowtiemonster
    replied

I thank all of you that have served.

Leave a comment:

• 1cheapstreet
    started a topic REMEMBER ALL WHO HAVE SERVED!!!

REMEMBER ALL WHO HAVE SERVED!!!

Today is the 1 day set aside to honor those who serve our country. Let's remember those that have paid the ultimate price for our freedom as well as those keeping us safe today!

If you have friends or family in the military give them a HUGE THANK-YOU from us! :-*

Linda 8)
Working...
X