Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Freaks can koozies

Hey everybody,

I will have some can koozies available if anybody wants one. And no, the beer doesn't come with!! Just look me up at PT, I'll be driving a 1982 El Camino, 2-tone brown, with a camper top, license tag TOY 4HUR. More colors available than just what's in the picture.

See ya there!!

Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
    Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Re: Forum Freaks can koozies

very nice.....bring a bunch.....would be willing to buy a couple....rexx

Comment

Those are cool.... I need a couple too!

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
      1966 Plymouth Fury III
      2014 Dodge Ram 1500
      Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
      Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

I'll get a couple also. Hope you have hot pink, just kiddin'
        Susan G
        HRPT 95,96,97,98,99,2000,01,02,03,04,07,09,10,12,13
        Long Hauler 98,99,01,02,04,07,09,10,12,13

Comment

I'm in also,,, make sure you at least cover your costs, they will go fast!
          Living the dream!

Comment

Hello Terri, What a great idea! If you are able please set two aside for me, happy to pay for them; I'll look for your El Camino, but if you see a mint green '58 Fleetside longbed, that's me. Drive safe and be well. David

Comment

Originally posted by 98whtwhtvett
              I'll get a couple also. Hope you have hot pink, just kiddin'

Sorry, no hot pink!! But I'll embroider one with hot pink thread just for you!!!

Will have as many available as I can get done between now and Wed. night. See you guys in Newton!! We will be at the meet and greet on Friday night at the Okoboji Grill, you can look for me there!!
              Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

I done got me one, and two more for Dave and Penny. Thanks Terri!
                "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin
                  I done got me one, and two more for Dave and Penny. Thanks Terri!

Welcome, Matt! Will be great to see you again, we missed you at Maxton in May!!!

Comment

save me one for duquoin. thanks, mike

Comment

I'll take one!

Comment

Terri,If you can make one in black with gold stripes for my Shelby,I'd love you..And I won't care what the cost is..What a great idea..It's a good thing you didn't announce this a month ago,you'd be stiching for ever...Great work..
                        I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Absolutely great idea...Look fantastic also
                          Donna
                          Williamston, MI
                          Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Originally posted by street72
                            Terri,If you can make one in black with gold stripes for my Shelby,I'd love you..And I won't care what the cost is..What a great idea..It's a good thing you didn't announce this a month ago,you'd be stiching for ever...Great work..

Rett,
                            Can do!! Just be sure to find me somewhere on the tour so I can get it to you. ;D

Comment

Also, Rett, if you got the cell phone list from Dean Bitner, my # is on there, just keep calling me until I find you!

Comment

Working...
                              X