Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any Tn Valley, Ga, Or Al people heading up to bowling Green?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any Tn Valley, Ga, Or Al people heading up to bowling Green?

I have been wondering as we get closer. Is there any one In the Chattanooga area or coming through heading up to meet the PT at Bowling Green? Would you want to do a meet and greet Breakfast, they ride up in a caravan? Dave 2000 Z28 Chatt.

Re: Are there any Tn Valley, Ga, Or Al people heading up to bowling Green?

There will be a group of 6 cars leaving the Huntsville area headed north on I-65 headed to Bowling Green........I will try to find out what time they are leaving out that morning...............................
    That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Originally posted by 383S-10
      There will be a group of 6 cars leaving the Huntsville area headed north on I-65 headed to Bowling Green........I will try to find out what time they are leaving out that morning...............................
      Thanks... It would be cool to have a group heading to Bg. i just want IN.... :D

Comment

Would you be willing to meet at the Tennessee rest stop on I-65 just inside Tennesse mile marker 2 headed north or catch the group north of Nashville?
        That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Working...
        X