Forum Freak Badges - Pick Them Up !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Freak Badges - Pick Them Up !!!

Since all of you sent your info in as instructed, I will let you know why you did it!

As part of their presenting sponsorship of our Power Tour coverage, Ridetech is going to be providing free cold water and shade for BangShift.com Forum Freaks members. To make it even more official, and let everyone know you are all members of the coolest club on the block, we have designed killer Forum Freaks badges for all of you that submitted your info. I'll be putting a photo of one up in just a little bit so you can check it out and see what you'll be getting.

This badge will give you access to the BangShift.com Forum Freaks house of cold and shade, presented by RideTech, which will be located at the Ridetech display each day during the Power Tour. In addition, you will be able to vote for your favorite Ridetech Power Tour Challenge participant vehicle and get your names in the hat for nightly prize giveaways on stage from yours truly. I'll be Ridetech's presenter each night on stage, having fun, giving out stuff, and making you proud to be Forum Freaks.

Sound good? Good. Now all we need to do is meet at Newton. So, I am going to be holding an official Forum Freaks meeting at the Ridetech display trailer and motorhome at noon on Saturday June 5th. Just look for me and Daphne. For those of you who can't make it to the display at noon on Saturday, just find me wandering around the show, or see Daphne at the display. We'll get you hooked up. We are also going to be handing out BangShift cards, decals, etc for you guys to hand out during the week.

And don't forget the BBQ! We'll be cooking up grub at Bowling Green right after the stage show is finished for all the Forum Freaks and their families.
    "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Re: FORUM FREAKS BADGES!!!! Meet us at Newton to pick them up.

Very cool, thanks Chad and Daphne! :-*

Linda 8)

Comment

Here is what they are going to look like. They are 3x5 hard cards and will be ready to hang on a lanyard or slide into your credentials pouch.

Comment

WOW ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D How cool is that?!!! I'm starting to feel important!!!
        Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
        Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Way cool....will it work at an ATM?
          Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

Originally posted by BangShiftChad
            Since all of you sent your info in as instructed, I will let you know why you did it!

As part of their presenting sponsorship of our Power Tour coverage, Ridetech is going to be providing free cold water and shade for BangShift.com Forum Freaks members. To make it even more official, and let everyone know you are all members of the coolest club on the block, we have designed killer Forum Freaks badges for all of you that submitted your info. I'll be putting a photo of one up in just a little bit so you can check it out and see what you'll be getting.

This badge will give you access to the BangShift.com Forum Freaks house of cold and shade, presented by RideTech, which will be located at the Ridetech display each day during the Power Tour. In addition, you will be able to vote for your favorite Ridetech Power Tour Challenge participant vehicle and get your names in the hat for nightly prize giveaways on stage from yours truly. I'll be Ridetech's presenter each night on stage, having fun, giving out stuff, and making you proud to be Forum Freaks.

Sound good? Good. Now all we need to do is meet at Newton. So, I am going to be holding an official Forum Freaks meeting at the Ridetech display trailer and motorhome at noon on Saturday June 5th. Just look for me and Daphne. For those of you who can't make it to the display at noon on Saturday, just find me wandering around the show, or see Daphne at the display. We'll get you hooked up. We are also going to be handing out BangShift cards, decals, etc for you guys to hand out during the week.

And don't forget the BBQ! We'll be cooking up grub at Bowling Green right after the stage show is finished for all the Forum Freaks and their families.
            If we are not hiiting till BG, can we get our badges there? Dave

Comment

Thanks Chad and Daphne, they look killer.
              I R Bob
              You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by elcaminogirl59
                WOW ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D How cool is that?!!! I'm starting to feel important!!!
                NOT as important as I will feel with my NEW Koozie,Thanks to you ;D
                I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

And a real big thanks to Chad for all he is getting done for US...Way to go Chad...
                  I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Thanks Chad and RideTech!! See you guys in Newton. 8)

I feel SPECIAL! Oh, My Mommy said I was.

Comment

No matter where you start the tour, we will have your badges. Come find us, and we'll make sure you get them.

You guys are very important to us, all of our sponsors, and the hot rodding community. The truth is you are the select "hard core" group that everyone loves to have in their corner.

Ridetech recognizes that BangShift and you Forum Freaks are worth supporting and we appreciate that very very much. Please make sure to thank them in person on Tour, and we will also get you guys an email address to use for feedback from the event. They would love to hear from you.

Chad

Comment

Chad...YOU ROCK my man!!! That is a job well done!!!
                        Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

TOTALLY COOL!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) cant wait to see these in person. will find you in newton on saturday.
                          a big thank you goes out to everyone involved and assisting in this. very neat.

Comment

sweet, be their on saturday

Comment

Whoot, this is better than staying at a HIE!
                              "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Working...
                              X