No announcement yet.

Forum Freak Badges - Pick Them Up !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FORUM FREAKS BADGES!!!! Meet us at Newton to pick them up.

Thanks Chad!!! We all appreciate you and Ridetech taking up the task and coming through in a big way.
    Jim & Maureen
    There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
    HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Please send thanks to Bret at Ridetech. He loves hearing from you guys, and it means a lot to all of our great BangShift sponsors when they hear from you.

You can send Bret, and the entire Ridetech crew, a thank you at [email protected].

I've been here all week hanging out with the crew and they are the kind of guys you folks would want to hang out with. Every person on the Ridetech staff owns, drives, and enjoys hot rods, customs, trucks, or something else bitchin. I can tell you from experience that most of the great companies in the aftermarket are made up primarily of gearheads, but certainly not all. And most don't have Ridetech's level of enthusiasm. Everyone on staff there feels like they are part of the BangShift family, and we appreciate that. Tell them so.

I leave to pick up Daphne at 4:30 Eastern time!!!
      "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Hey Chad, We didn't send in a pic of our car because it wasnt finished yet. :-\ Do we still get to be part of the crowd???

Chuck and Jill
        http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/i.../Marlin003.jpg

Comment

If you didn't send in your info, I didn't make you a badge. Sorry.

But I will gladly make one up that you can fill out, but it will only be paper. We had them all printed and we just picked them up a few hours ago.

You'll still be part of the gang though with the hand written one.

"A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Chad FYI.............what was the cut off date for getting a badge.........I sent my info last week.......some of us want to know if we are "Badge Worthy".... ;D
            That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Originally posted by BangShiftChad
              If you didn't send in your info, I didn't make you a badge. Sorry.

But I will gladly make one up that you can fill out, but it will only be paper. We had them all printed and we just picked them up a few hours ago.

You'll still be part of the gang though with the hand written one.

Thanks Chad, We're sure glad will not be left out of all the Fun!!!! I owe you a Silverleaf Beer Glass!!!
              http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/i.../Marlin003.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by 383S-10
                Chad FYI.............what was the cut off date for getting a badge.........I sent my info last week.......some of us want to know if we are "Badge Worthy".... ;D
                Originally posted by BangShiftChad
                Keep them coming if you haven't already sent yours. The deadline is going to be Thursday 5/27/2010 at Noon Pacific Time.

Comment

Doh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Man do I feel like an idoit for not registering last year when I did for the hot rod forum and only reading this one.

Comment

Thanks Ridetech and Chad.
                      Looking forward to joining the fun in Bowling Green, Chatanooga, and Birmingham.
                      Thank you e-mail sent to [email protected]
                      Drew
                      Hard Work Guarantees Nothing - Lack of it Does!

Drew Gerth - Newburgh, IN

Comment

got an e-mail from bret at ridetech. he will be in bowling green for the festivities. be sure to look him up there.

Comment

The badges are sweet. Can't wait to get there and pick it up. Thanks, Chad, Ridetech and everybody.

Comment

Re: Forum Freak Badges - Pick Them Up !!!

Badges? we dont need no stinkin Badges
                            Rich -DFW area 1999 2000 HRPT Participent 2001 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2012 2013 2014 2015 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

heck i was on the forum and missed this totally...even asked what badges in another thread. and i saw Bisher's at the long haul picture...his looked cool. thats actually how i recognized him

Comment

I passed Bishir everyday on the tour only just to holler at him.............I was the guy in the Grey Regal screaming your name when you least expected it......... :

Comment

Working...
                                X