Attention: Those attending Corvette Plant Tour in Bowling Green, KY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention: Those attending Corvette Plant Tour in Bowling Green, KY

I just received this (I may try to make the 12:45 but I'm not sure I want to rush for it):

This email is being sent to you because we are having a shift change at the assembly plant next week which is when your tour is scheduled for. We are only going to be running 8 hour shifts next week which means that the line will be closing down at 2:42. So we are emailing everyone that has signed up for the 2:00 tours for next week and asking them to come earlier since we will not be having a tour at that time slot. Our tour times for next week will be 8:30, 11:30, and 12:45. Please email or call me to let me know if you will be coming at an earlier time or if you would like to cancel your tour. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but if we are not in production then we do not have tours. Feel free to call me at 270-745-8019, we do not have voicemail at the plant so you can keep trying to get a hold of me or just send me an email.

Thanks,

Jessica

Bowling Green Assembly Plant

Tour Support

(270)745-8019

Powertour off/on since 2002
    sigpic

Re: Attention: Those attending Corvette Plant Tour in Bowling Green, KY

Rexx, thanks for the heads up

I just changed my reservation to the 12:45 tour (from the 2 PM). My original plan was to hit the venue, PT register, go to vette plant then back to venue to break bread with the freaks. This just changes the order of things. My bucket list still includes Beech Bend drags that evening
    a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

I was told if I changed it to 12:45 and still couldn't make it that I would get a full refund so I too changed.
      Powertour off/on since 2002
      sigpic

Comment

Hi Tom,I just checked the wesite and seen this,I will call and change my time to 12:45 also,We are meeting up with Bob at 12:00 at the thruway entrence. See you in a few.

Dale & Barb

Comment

Originally posted by bishir
          I just received this (I may try to make the 12:45 but I'm not sure I want to rush for it):

This email is being sent to you because we are having a shift change at the assembly plant next week which is when your tour is scheduled for. We are only going to be running 8 hour shifts next week which means that the line will be closing down at 2:42. So we are emailing everyone that has signed up for the 2:00 tours for next week and asking them to come earlier since we will not be having a tour at that time slot. Our tour times for next week will be 8:30, 11:30, and 12:45. Please email or call me to let me know if you will be coming at an earlier time or if you would like to cancel your tour. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but if we are not in production then we do not have tours. Feel free to call me at 270-745-8019, we do not have voicemail at the plant so you can keep trying to get a hold of me or just send me an email.

Thanks,

Jessica

Bowling Green Assembly Plant

Tour Support

(270)745-8019

Sorry to ask so late, but i missed the tour information and would Love to take a tour of the Vette plant.. I have a camaro with over 400 to the tires but i hope it will grow up to be a C-6
          Dave [email protected]

Comment

We are heading to BG the nite before, so we have an earlier tour time. Wanted to make sure we get to have the tour and check out the musuem before heading to the HRPT site to check in. Hope you all make the new time.
            Susan G
            HRPT 95,96,97,98,99,2000,01,02,03,04,07,09,10,12,13
            Long Hauler 98,99,01,02,04,07,09,10,12,13

Comment

HEY!!!! i saw the bishir today ;D

Comment

Originally posted by 98whtwhtvett
                We are heading to BG the nite before, so we have an earlier tour time. Wanted to make sure we get to have the tour and check out the musuem before heading to the HRPT site to check in. Hope you all make the new time.
                We are also heading to BG Monday evening, Tour time 8:30.
                200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Working...
                X