How is HRPT 2010 going so Far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How is HRPT 2010 going so Far

nice meeting some of you guys tonight at the local dragstrip. hated that it started raining. BTW, thanks for some of the Bang Shift stickers.

Comment

Originally posted by fine59
      Originally posted by 4dfide
      Just got off the phone with Pumpkin.He's at a shop in Chattanooga getting the clutch done and he said that 68impdroptop (dave) is at another shop getting rear end fixed in the Impala. Hopefully everything goes smoother for the rest of the trip.Both shops dropped everything to get them to the front of the line to get things done for them .How awsome is that ? Matt tells me now he knows how i felt on Sunday .Stay tuned !

All good Gary, both Dave and I made it to the venue today and are deep into the cooler at the Hotel!
      ^^Posted from Fred's Ipad. Beer is goooooooood
      "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
        Just got off the phone with Pumpkin, He's at a shop in Chattanooga getting the clutch done
        ... he said that 68impdroptop (dave) is at another shop getting rear end fixed in the Impala.
        Wow, and the drama unfolds ....
        ;D
        No drama, just a 21 hour day as of right now after 4 hours of sleep last night. I need a vacation.
        "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

I got yelled at by the airport police for doing a burnout in front of the Ridetech trailer as I was leaving yesterday. :-[ All is good though, let me off with a warning. ;D
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning
            I got yelled at by the airport police for doing a burnout in front of the Ridetech trailer as I was leaving yesterday. :-[ All is good though, let me off with a warning. ;D
            Sure glad I didn't follow you.

Comment

"^^Posted from Fred's Ipad. Beer is goooooooood"

Yes, beer is good. And when I saw that Ipad I had to ask what it was. That thing is COOL.

Here's some pics from yesterday in Chattanooga. I put 'em on General Discussion already:

http://www.weeville.com/HRPT2010Chatt.htm

pw
              Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin
                Originally posted by White Monster
                Just got off the phone with Pumpkin, He's at a shop in Chattanooga getting the clutch done
                ... he said that 68impdroptop (dave) is at another shop getting rear end fixed in the Impala.
                Wow, and the drama unfolds ....
                ;D
                No drama, just a 21 hour day as of right now after 4 hours of sleep last night. I need a vacation.
                Matt...dude...I don't know how you guys do it. I thought it was a sun burn at the Waffle House, until someone said it was not the sun.... ;D

The wife has not been feeling the best...heat and humidity has been kicking her ass. Tossed up lunch after we got to Hoover today.
                Myself, I think I've sweated out 20 pounds of water.

Still kicking my own ass for not getting the AC done on the GTS before rolling out.

On to Mobile!
                Andrew
                1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Did I mention all this BBQ...is kicking my ass?
                  :o
                  ;D
                  Andrew
                  1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                  2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Blew out a front tire today. Tried to plug it on the side of the road but it didn't hold. Put the spare on in a Walmart parking lot and I'm getting new front tires tomorrow.

Big thanks to Bull for pulling over and letting me use his compressor to pump the tire back up.
                    I R Bob
                    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Working...
                    X