Power Tour Fail!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Tour Fail!

So I have the time, might as well start a list. Hopefully this will be the shortest list on the forum. What have you broke on Power Tour or what parts have failed? I'll go first. Front wheel bearings went out-spindle got real real hot-nut and washer are junk. The washer is still on the spindle. I suspect the race is now permanatly on the spindle, too. Rotor might be savable. I am thinking about a newer setup on the front of the car now. One sealed unit bearing. Newer brakes off a newer car('94 and up I think). Well see.... So has anyone else had a false start? I see Bearphoto had a blowout-thats always fun in traffic.

Re: Power Tour Fail!

i have my one rear shock im my trunk. 1 broken bolt in the mount. Bull is going to weld a nut on it in the morning and see if we can get it out.

Comment

alternator

large paint chips off hood

Comment

AC Compressor............Ugh!!
        200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
        Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Exhaust pipe hanger on the right side pipe ripped and lost the U-bolt. All fixed up by Barney's Wrecker, Auto, & Crane Service, Newton Iowa. ;D
          Non-denominational car nut.
          Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
          Do you go all the way?

Comment

Working...
          X