Post Your Power Tour Pics Here !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post Your Power Tour Pics Here !

Some rat rodded car in DuQuoin at the fair grounds, I am not too much of a religiuos type, but damn this made me want Jesus for my dash... ;D

Skipping ahead a few days, June 10th I think?
    Man, I wanted to stop there, but got Wendy's instead.

Andrew
    1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
    2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Leon, you and Sharon are in this picture

Donna
      Williamston, MI
      Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

A couple shots from Springfield:

Random inside joke of old, what do you call a van load of...oh, wait, never mind, keeping this PG.

Mid-America Motorplex is when I met up with this bas mofo:

I was told on 2009 I guess the guy had PROBLEMS but the spirit of collective good helped him out big time.
        Andrew

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Originally posted by redragtop
          Leon, you and Sharon are in this picture
          Thanks! I knew I was in there somewhere ;D

Comment

Somewhere, on 6-7-2010. Love the plate:

More of Mid-America Motorworks {some reason I kept thing motorplex? ???}

I met the guy in the bus the night before in Carbondale. Good people. Guy in the green 68 Cyclone, 351c, a freakin' overdrive toploader that was original special option he had, along with 2.75's for the tour, knocking down 20 mpg. I was like NOT FAIR!!
            10-15 MPG got old. ;D

That winged mopar, neat stuff.

One of the only times I wanted to see about borrowing a car. BAD ;D

Taking a tour of the u-see-um-museum:

This was by far one of the neatest things, a cut away, moving, spinning engine display:

Before we left, could not resist:

On 6-7, I was like I finally caught up to the S&H Torino!! Hell yeah!

Nice couple owns that Torino. One of the original 1 of 1000 S&H edition cars.

Andrew

Comment

Back to DuQuion:
              Man, what the heck, something is not right here. Looks like a odd Ranchero.

hmm. ??? Steering column is on the right ???
              ;D ding ding ding ;D

1978 Ford Aussie Ute. All unibody, I always assumed they were like the US bretherin, full frame.

Sweet maverick

PacerX. I dig this car.

10-4! Bufford T justice, where are you now...

Was this an AMC, or? I liked it, nicely done.

Hmm. I could used my lemon squeezed.

Ran into this couple in Carbondale with this dog. Thing was baked, and asleep in this lady's arms. Funny as hell.

On the way the next morning to Bowling Green on 6-8, Nice old Toyota pickup 4x4. Got a laugh at the pooch when it popped up out of the blue.

Andrew

Comment

Doctor George is in the house

a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Weds. morning Bowling Green in the rain - I think that's Buddy & Carl in my sideview mirror too -

Wagons Ho !!!!!!!!!

Bob in Ole Blu -

The Virginians -

early lunch -

Top of the pass -
                  Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by arrowhead
                    Doctor George is in the house

Thanks for these cool pics Tom, We really enjoyed cruising with you guys on Friday 8)
                    200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                    Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

couple closeups

Comment

Freaky pics

a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

It's the Buddy & Bob Show - "watch me pull a cooler out of my hat" !!

Das Foose

Here's a whole boatload of BS'ers

Phil / Omaha

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Man...I was going through my shots last night...don't know about the rest of you guys, but thinking I went a wee bit nuts with the camera. Bad part is the new little sony job we have...on the decent sized resolution we still took like 500+ pictures. Only problem was half of them involves either blurs, a guardrail in the center of a lake shot, or for some stupid reason, 200 or so shots involve my car.
                              ;D

Still working on mine.
                              Andrew

Comment

I got some really nice shots of my dashboard !! And various bridge rails, etc.
                                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
                                X