Post Your Power Tour Pics Here !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post Your Power Tour Pics Here !

Arrowhead like your photos you posted......in your 'call of the road' photo you happened to capture a few of my friends from annual Power Tour gang..............Bill Spooner and his son Nate in the Malibu and behind him is Mark Rainford and his son Cory in Fairlane GTA........cant figure out where that photo was taken.......missing in the photo but Im sure close by are John & Sue Nilson in 70 Maverick, Mike and Debra in their 66 Chevy II, and my Regal.............

and here is a group shot of our vehicles in Birmingham at the La Quinta Inn where we stayed.........
    That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Dwane, some more pics of your bama junkies. They were taken on the ride to Mobile maybe an hour out. Your bama junkies passed me and I dont remember seeing your Regal flying past my left shoulder

a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

This was a GREAT day!!!
        200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
        Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

nice shots george...looks like a very fun day
          Donna
          Williamston, MI
          Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Pretty Freaking HAPPY

this pair beats a Full House

boob

Comment

Originally posted by redragtop
              nice shots george...looks like a very fun day
              It was FUN, but sweet jesus it was HOT ! I don't know how Bull welded for several hours? Of course he probably wonders how we stood over those hot grills all day. Guess we both love what we do eh ! The Owner of MotorHead Grills, Russ Freeman" cooked dozens of chicken "parts" wrapped in bacon and he was soakin wet when he pulled out of there . . . without his "Ford Blue" engine grill. He sold it, while the chicken was still sizzlin ! He said he had a ball hangin out with us BSers !

Thanks George for sharing the pix . . . I liked that El Camino

Not so Hot now DTB
              DTB - RETIRED

Comment

Some freaks gathering in Newton. Hope everyone can make it again this year (in person or in thoughts)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Removed photo to protect the innocent : XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donna
                Williamston, MI
                Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

wow...i kinda looked serious....i,m never serious, serious
                  Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

Vickie looks pissed, what'd you do Fred?
                    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

You mean serious like this ?

Phil / Omaha

Comment

^^ That is a pissed look on my face^^ after following a "local" to the VA stop that stopped at a convenience store to ask for directions, took several wrong turns... Bob, on the otherhand looks like he's sitting in his truck with a beer :D.
                        "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

I'm sure there was a beer in the truck, but I didn't have one right there.
                          I R Bob
                          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Some shots from the VA visit 2010

Donna
                            Williamston, MI

Comment

Some more...

Not lost...simply turned a little early

A much less serious Fred and happier Miss Vicky. Fixed that last one as it was out of character for the both of you, but saved it in case you act up again :-*

Donna
                              Williamston, MI

Comment

And what a great and rewarding day that was..

I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X