2011 POWER TOUR CONTDOWN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 POWER TOUR CONTDOWN

365 or whatever...... we will figure that out when 2011 schedule and cities are announced! ;)

Re: 2011 POWER TOUR CONTDOWN

Wasting no time, huh? ;D
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z
      Wasting no time, huh? ;D
      never too early for first countdown post......... actually pretty boring here. i leave monday morn. early for DUQUOIN.

Comment

Someone had to start it. Thanks Mike. Have a safe trip.
        Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

We don't even know when it's going to start. How can this be a countdown? A guessdown maybe. FN please.
          "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin
            We don't even know when it's going to start. How can this be a countdown? A guessdown maybe. FN please.
            matt, i know where but not the exact date yet! expect June 4,2011 :-X

Comment

Originally posted by MIKEE

Racine again???

Comment

Originally posted by Leon

Racine again???
                If i was a betting man that would be my guess.
                HRPT 2004LH 2007LH 2008

Comment

Originally posted by Leon

Racine again???
                  If that's true, I'm out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Doubtful it will be back in Racine for some years....although; we have summer weather here this year. been in 80's most every day and by friday 90's.. all flowers have been in bloom for 3-4 weeks now! corn is up! :
                    anyway lucky you weren't in madison,wi. for start today...they has funnel clouds and storms.

Comment

When this year's tour is finished one of the "LONG HAULERS" will start next year's countdown. This confusion started last year when Steve sat out the tour and started it from home. It's been an unwritten rule of the freaks that only a long hauler can start the countdown.

Now onto the rumor mill for next year's launching point. It could possibly start in a very large state and actually go west! :o Don't everybody faint at once...it could happen. :

Linda 8)

Comment

Originally posted by 1cheapstreet
                        When this year's tour is finished one of the "LONG HAULERS" will start next year's countdown. This confusion started last year when Steve sat out the tour and started it from home. It's been an unwritten rule of the freaks that only a long hauler can start the countdown.

Now onto the rumor mill for next year's launching point. It could possibly start in a very large state and actually go west! :o Don't everybody faint at once...it could happen. :

Linda 8)
                        i hope it does go west because im tired of going to the same venues and states over and over again
                        The youngest guy on the board
                        76 vega
                        86 fiero

Comment

Originally posted by 64casteel

Linda 8)
                          i hope it does go west because im tired of going to the same venues and states over and over again
                          picking my self off the floor .
                          HRPT 2004LH 2007LH 2008

Comment

Linda 8)
                            Shutup! Don't even tease like that. We will definitley be ready. :o

Comment

Linda 8)
                              Linda I'm all in for going West!! getting tired of all the corn!
                              Rich -DFW area 1999 2000 HRPT Participent 2001 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2012 2013 2014 2015 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

Working...
                              X