Forum Freak membership how to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Freak membership how to?

Guess I missed the origional thread. How do you go about becoming a Forum Freak? I mean, I am already a member right? But for matters pertaining to Power Tour exclusives, where do I sign up? I plan on doing the whole tour next year so I might as well sign up now. ;D

Re: Forum Freak membership how to?

Anybody who post is a freak. No membership required, just call yourself a freak.

Comment

you cant sign up for next years tour until the tell the cities and dates
      The youngest guy on the board
      76 vega
      86 fiero

Comment

Originally posted by 64casteel
        I kinda figured that. But I thought there was some extra money we had to pay to join or something. You know, you pay and they send you a package with a t-shirt, hat and some cool stickers. I don't know, something like that. All right, so I am a Forum Freak then? Nice. ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Toecutter
          Originally posted by 64casteel
          I kinda figured that. But I thought there was some extra money we had to pay to join or something. You know, you pay and they send you a package with a t-shirt, hat and some cool stickers. I don't know, something like that. All right, so I am a Forum Freak then? Nice. ;D
          They (BangShift.com) usually chad is very involved along with other membersfrom here, put together the shirts and stuff and then when they are ready you buy them. no membership fees, just a bunch of great people ...Priceless.
          HRPT 2004LH 2007LH 2008

Comment

Originally posted by Toecutter
            But I thought there was some extra money we had to pay to join or something. You know, you pay and they send you a package.
            Well, since you are offering money. ;D

Comment

There is the thing about the new guy buying the old guys a drink ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Leon
                Good thing Leon reminded me about that, shoot you wouldn't want a free pass on that, and theres no use in trying to ditch it we will find you on tour we will make sure that some one is on your tail for 7-8 days depending, and mile after mile and state after state. so looks like first round is on you next year.
                HRPT 2004LH 2007LH 2008

Comment

LMAO!!!...... :D

Comment

Originally posted by bowtiemonster
                    Originally posted by Leon
                    Good thing Leon reminded me about that, shoot you wouldn't want a free pass on that, and theres no use in trying to ditch it we will find you on tour we will make sure that some one is on your tail for 7-8 days depending, and mile after mile and state after state. so looks like first round is on you next year.
                    One of the few times I'm glad to be a woman. ;D
                    2006 HRPT LH
                    2007 HRPT LH
                    2011 Valdosta Stop

Comment

Working...
                    X