Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

almost made the trip to Mobile, a short one.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• almost made the trip to Mobile, a short one.

We were heading out of Bowling green, we hit the freeway and happen to jump up to a good speed( undisclosed :D) when my drivers side T-top Popped UP and almost out. IT LITERALLY popped up about half way, when the wind pushed on it to hold it up about 3 inches off the window. I snapped my hand up and GRABBED IT... I could not believe it. ( I had heard stories of t-tops popping out but never thought i would be seeing one up close and personnel. I did an emergency stop and popped it back in .. Making sure it was secure???? Bluez

Re: almost made the trip to Mobile, a short one.

Kewl............I had speedometer cable stop working, a hot starter that only worked when cool, a oil sender that started leaking, tach stopped working but got it fixed, and in my group we lost Curtis coming down Dunlap Mountain headed into Chattanooga when his right rear axle on his 67 Tempest came undone headed down the mountain with no place to pull over until half way down. Despite all that he had a great time, I had a great time and also from our group Jake and Orlando won the Comp engine build in Chattanooga with a time 32:17.............looking forward to next year already........
    That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Working...
    X