Clear All

Re: *Official* 2011 Countdown Thread

finally i have someone thats goes on my side ;D ;D

The youngest guy on the board
    76 vega
    86 fiero

Comment

I've herd New Orleans as a start but I was there yesterday and it was to HOT and I don't think It would be smart to have that many cars there and the amont of space needed is not there
      Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

I dont care where, just that we go!!! Oh by the way, anyone have the phone number to vintage air????? James its good to see you on top of things buddy!!!
        HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
        DW- 12,16,17
        "Stay thirsty my friends"
        The worlds most interesting man

Comment

Originally posted by 64casteel
          finally i have someone thats goes on my side ;D ;D

don't get use to it. it won't happen much ;D
          (by the way, in your info section, change "long haul since 03 (excet 2010)" to "long haul since 03 (EXCEPT 2010). just trying to help ;) )
          Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Matt, just go to their website www.vintageair.com and find a dealer near you.
            Powertour off/on since 2002
            sigpic

Comment

354...in a perfect world. :-*

Linda 8)

Comment

354 ;D
                The youngest guy on the board
                76 vega
                86 fiero

Comment

354.... And I may have to install a Vintage system as well. For all of those that I got to meet, I had one hell of a time. And for those of you that may or may not know, Matt (RAIV70Judge) was the only reason I was able to make it. And if you did happen to see my car, he worked a miracle for me. Thanks brother.... and Yes, you are still the Man!!
                  sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                  - George Orwell

Comment

354 a/c next year ;D

Comment

Originally posted by 1cheapstreet
                      Originally posted by 64casteel
                      im guessing it will be starting on june 4th so 356

Way to go Evan!!! Hopefully the date is correct, only HR and Family Events now for sure. :D

Now for the rest of you sniveling cry babies... a long, long time ago way back in 2004 a bunch of us were posting on the HR site and became fast friends. By the time the countdown for the 2005 PT started, which we waited until December I think, we had all talked back and forth exchanging phone #'s and emails planning the hotels along the way.

It was at one of those venues along the 2005 route that we were all sitting around and came to the conclusion that a long hauler would start the countdown when they got home. Now with mobile technology etc., people are jumping the gun and looking for the "fame" of starting the countdown. Do what you want folks, but the forum freaks are a pretty tight group and don't really need all the whining and name calling!

Now excuse me while I jump off my soapbox, there are worse things in the world to worry about. One I can think of is that young man lying in a strange hospital without his Dad. Let's all just grow up and kiss and make up! :-*

Linda 8)
                      You got it right Linda..... Ditto!

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                      1966 Plymouth Fury III
                      2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                      Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                      Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

354ish give or take!
                        "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Just got home....too early for me to count ;D
                          200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                          Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky67
                            354.... And I may have to install a Vintage system as well. For all of those that I got to meet, I had one hell of a time. And for those of you that may or may not know, Matt (RAIV70Judge) was the only reason I was able to make it. And if you did happen to see my car, he worked a miracle for me. Thanks brother.... and Yes, you are still the Man!!
                            Well thank you very much buddy!!!

HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                            DW- 12,16,17
                            "Stay thirsty my friends"
                            The worlds most interesting man

Comment

353..... I think GM is trying to make up for the disappointing deal last year when the venue was suppose to be at the GM Tech Center. The only GM presence last year was the blowup sign and I believe Craig came out to Metro Park.
                              Detroit traffic sucked beyond belief, getting into the venue was challenging. Metro Park is a beautiful place and Warren near the Tech Center was OK. Traffic geting in and out was terrible, not to mention the wacko road raged people driving POS's that would run you out of the way.
                              The whole deal of someone getting shot at leaving the Mobile area bothers me. Could happen anywhere but is more likley in a major city. Detroit seems like that kind of city.
                              200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                              Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

If GM wants to make it up to us, they should open the Heritage Museum (at least to the Long Haulers). I went there a few years ago with Ragtopken and it was amazing. A whole warehouse full of unique prototypes, show cars and first production models.

Comment

Working...
                                X