A Freak visitor at the Leaf!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Freak visitor at the Leaf!!!

Hey Charles (200wins)! Sorry I missed your surprise visit at the Leaf! Didn't realize you were going to make a stop at the Bar on your way home from the Power Tour. Still looking for the Bud ornament for you Brother-In-Law. Hope you can drop in again!

Jill
    http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/i.../Marlin003.jpg

Re: A Freak visitor at the Leaf!!!

Hey Jill....Many Many thanks for the Leaf glasses....they do a great job on a rum&coke....gotta buy you dinner next year...Fred&Vickie
    Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

Jill, Teri and I were passing through Springfield and needed to get out of the car for a bit. Had a refreshment and kept heading north
      Next time I will call ahead ;D

Also thanks for the glasses 8)
      200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
      Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Originally posted by fine59
        Hey Jill....Many Many thanks for the Leaf glasses....they do a great job on a rum&coke...
        Captain Morgan to be precise ;D

Thanks again ;D
        Donna
        Williamston, MI
        Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Yep thanks for the glasses Jill and Chuck. I will use them proudly.
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Since the 2011 route speculation is running rampant, may I suggest we may all be back next June? That would rock!
            Look out!
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Chuck and I would LOVE to have everyone back at the "Leaf" next year!! Who knows the Tour just might be going through here next year or very close!!!!
              http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/i.../Marlin003.jpg

Comment

Working...
              X