Thank you Forum Freaks and BS'ers!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Forum Freaks and BS'ers!!!

Sorry for taking so long to write this, but while you folks were all making your way home from PT 2010, I was heading to Atlanta to announce at NHRA's new Unleashed Series. I got home yesterday and am tired, but getting ready to leave for Bowling Green tomorrow.

I, along with Brian, wanted to personally thank all of you Forum Freaks for being such outstanding cheerleaders for the BangShift brand during Power Tour, and throughout the year. I was truly blown away by the number of you walking around at each PT stop. It also made me proud to see all of you answering questions and spreading the word about BS to anyone you saw. Everywhere you looked, it seemed like there were Forum Freaks, and several advertisers asked if we had 500 of you out there at each event. You were well seen, that is for sure.

You also did yourselves proud by being supportive and outstanding Power Tour participants. You embody what this hobby and this event are all about, and I'm incredibly happy that you call BangShift.com home. All of you thanked Daphne, Brian and I during the tour, at the BBQ, and just walking around. For that, I say thank you, and THANK YOU for being who you are and helping us out. This Power Tour was a great eye opener for many folks in the industry with regards to BangShift, and we owe each of you for that.

Bret Voelkel and the entire Ridetech staff also thank you for being you. They were amazed at the level of participation from BangShifters, and are committed to continuing and growing what we started on Power Tour this year. What that means, is that we need to spread the word even more because being a BangShift.com Forum Freak is only going to be a better and better thing. It's obviously too early to talk about specifics for next year, but suffice it to say we are talking bigger and better already.

Again thanks for being there and having so much fun. And thanks for wearing the colors proudly. You are the greatest participants/cheerleaders/members in the history of ever.
    "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Re: Thank you Forum Freaks and BS'ers!!!

THANK YOU!!!

The BS and Ridetech teams are the greatest! This highly dysfunctional family appreciates a place to hang out! Can't wait till next year!

Linda 8)

Comment

I second what Linda said. You guys and Daphne were the greatest. Can't wait till next year.

Comment

Chad,As much as you sit there and thank us for all we did and do,we really want to thank you,Daphne and Brian for what you've done for us.We all would just be some lost soles wandering around at the Power Tour looking for friends.But with your help, we all know each other and look forward to seeing the group every year.We talk all year with your help.It keeps us all together until we see each other again..So as much as you say thank you...We say"Right back at ya".. :-*
        I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Oh hell yea...What Rett said
          Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

I've also got to agree with Rett, we even got you guys a card :D.
            "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

I have to agree with Rett too. Plus it was great having a "home base" at all the venues. Thanks to Brett and Ridetech for that.
              I R Bob
              You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Oppps,I forgot that home base of Ridetech..They were one great bunch of guys..
                I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

A big thanks to Ridetech and Chad an his lovely wife. Great times and good food. The big plus was a place to sit and relax for a few minutes. Can't thank you all enough. Rock on!!!!
                  OH YEAH
                  Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Comment

This was our fourth PT, and the first as BS'ers. It was also by far the best one we've had! Looking forward to seeing all of our new friends next year, and a BIG shout-out to RideTech, Chad, Daphne, and everyone else who had a hand in providing all the extras for us!!!
                    Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                    Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Yep, thanks to all of you at BS.com and Ridetech!
                      Ed, Mary, Fred (the evil twin), and Earl...... ;)
                      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr
                        Maybe you should have Fred stay home next year. Although he was fun at times :
                        Donna
                        Williamston, MI
                        Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Thank you and Ridetech and all involved. We all appreciate all you do.
                          Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Originally posted by redragtop
                            Originally posted by oletrux4evr
                            Maybe you should have Fred stay home next year. Although he was fun at times :
                            Yeah, I know.....
                            Other than hasselling me about driving most of the time, he was pretty well behaved. :D
                            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

A big Thank You to the BS and Ridetech staff. This is why I say the Power Tour is more about the people we meet than the venues we go to.

Comment

Working...
                              X