No announcement yet.

Thank you Forum Freaks and BS'ers!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thank you Forum Freaks and BS'ers!!!

[quote=Leon ]
    A big Thank You to the BS and Ridetech staff. This is why I say the Power Tour is more about the people we meet than the venues we go to.
    [/quote

x2......Thanks for everything......The cookout was great also!!
    HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
    DW- 12,16,17
    "Stay thirsty my friends"
    The worlds most interesting man

Comment

Two thumbs up to Brett and the Ridetech staff for the excellent treatment they showed us and the truly awesome badges that they did for us! Chad, Brian & Daphne, you have brought Power Tour to a new level..... BangShift is the ultimate place to be and I am proud to be part of it..... Thanks for a great vacation....

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
      1966 Plymouth Fury III
      2014 Dodge Ram 1500
      Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
      Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Chad, Daphne, Brett & RideTech - thanks guys!

You welcomed strangers in from the heat, gave us water, and let us hangout!

Thanks for making this PT a blast!

Comment

As a first time Power Tour, I say "Thank You" as well. The BBQ was awesome and the fact that the Freaks had somewhere to go during the heat was a life saver. Not only that, but there was always ice cold water available, so that was a huge plus as well.

And I would have to agree with the statement, it's more about the people you meet, then the venues we travel too. I met some of the greatest people, and can't wait for next year!
          sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
          - George Orwell

Comment

Thanks to Chad and Daphne and Brian and all of those at BS and Ridetech.

Just knowing that there was cold water available on those warmer than normal days was great.
            What do you mean warm - it was damn hot!!!!!

Great people make for a great time - and we had a great time.
            We cant mention names because we will forget a bunch - but thanks to you all too

Now the dilemna (or dilemma - spelled both ways) how to tan the right hand side of my body -since the left hand side (driver tan) was in the sun all day! :D

Comment

Originally posted by hoofhearted
              Chad an his lovely wife.
              curious

Steve......you have to ride around with michele for two weeks........ride, not drive.

Thanks to ya'll at ridetech and bangshift!!......the water alone was heaven.
              Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

i don't think there is anything new i can say.....so, what everyone else said. ;D
                Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Hey Forum Freaks , this was my 6th long haul and I met and have become a Freak also, but rarely posted. Terri from Fancy Gap gave me the name, Waco Kid (hope nobody else is using it) as I am from Waco Tx . Thanks to Chad , Brett and everyone for what you did for the Bang Shifters.
                  I trusted you guys so much, I even let Brett drive my Camaro at the Autocross, anyone who can heat the meat the way he can is ok in my book. Can't wait tilll 2011 but I'll be posting more. Glad to have met all you freaks !!!

Comment

Leon said it best. Even tho I was not on tour this year I have to thank Chad, Brian, and Daphne for all they do to keep this place going for us freaks. Looking forward to next year based on all the great things I have heard about this year.
                    Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Thanks a lot Chad , Daphne and ridetech. for the awesome badges and cold water on the hot days. Birmingham was our first stop (and first power tour). my #1 priority was to find the ridetech display to pick up our badges and meet Chad and Daphne.By the way, great badges my wife and I slid them in our credentail holder for display during the tour. We never ran into Chad but met Daphne at the Comp display.I thanked ridetech for their support of BS. Sorry I'm bad with names but got to meet pumpkin and sign the sign ;D.... 200wins, Bisher,Eliteman76 and a few other forum freaks. I had a few vendors at the displays comment on the amount of forum freak shirts at the tour and asking where they could get one. I plugged the site every chance i got. we made Mobile in the falcon but Since the 64 was sidelined for the B-Ham stop due to no overdrive and to many rpms for comfort we drove the wife's SUV with painted up rear window and a big BS sticker. We were both stoked to see the pic of our SUV make the bangshift power tour pic of the week. Thanks again , I am already looking forward to next years power tour.

Charlie
                      It's a Tri-Power Inline six [email protected] in the 1/8th

Comment

Thanks, right back at you... Chad, Daphne, Brian and Ridetech. It was a pleasure to be with such an accommodating crowd. I too see this as just the beginning to something really big! :o :o

Buddy
                        Living the dream!

Comment

Originally posted by 64falconsix
                          due to no overdrive and to many rpms for comfort we drove the wife's SUV

Charlie
                          It was nice to meet up at the Hyatt, and I still say, I was spinning 3700-3800 for the trip home for 1200 miles. No AC.
                          Next year, I am going solo probably, but Chad, I wanted to say thanks to you, the wife and the crew.

I wanted to at least say hi once, and I kept running into DF instead of you...got to be sort of funny.
                          Sorry we didn't hang at the Balonie Bash, the heat and my wife don't mix well.

The amount of people I heard say, "You are one of the freaks? Bangshift rocks!"
                          I heard some guy talking to his buddy as we pulled in, one of the guys I think at Mobile or Chattanooga was like "Bangshift? Man, got to check that out."
                          I just need to have more than 2 BS shirts. Then again, I don't know about the rest of you guys but I was changing shirts 3 times a hour on the last three stops.
                          Andrew
                          1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                          2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Working...
                          X