No announcement yet.

MSD Magnets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you by any chance mean 06 thru 10?! Do you need the 2011 ones?! Are ya having a brain cramp, Ken?!!
    Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
    Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

I like the way you describe my delicate condtition !!!lol I have all the 06 thru 10 magnets. I would just like to have a set of the 2011.

By the way, do you still have the fastest El CAmino with a camper top? I plan on making the next Maxton and try and have the fastest El Camino driven by and an old man with brain cramps!!!!!!
      PT 2006-2008-2009-2010-2011-2014-2015
      1970 EL CAMINO

Comment

Yep, still have the "world's fastest with camper"!! My best speed to date is 132.87! Can't go much faster, rules say I need a rollcage to go over 135. Trying to talk Vic into building me a truck for racing! Bring Blue Streak to Maxton in Sept., we'll have a "friendly" contest to see who's fastest!!! Loser buys the beer!

Might be able to fix you up on the magnets, too! Tell Phyllis we said hi!
        Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

You got a deal. What kind of beer do you want !!!!
          1970 EL CAMINO

Comment

Originally posted by BLUE STREAK View Post
            You got a deal. What kind of beer do you want !!!!
            You give up easy ????????????
            Danny/Zachary
            HRPT '08 LH, '09 Days 6 & 7, '10 LH

Comment

A true gentleman knows when he's been beaten!!!!! Actually, I would prefer wine!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 63 falcon View Post
                You give up easy ????????????
                Mind games my friend!!!
                1970 EL CAMINO

Comment

"Scuse me, Ken, but you have to have a properly functioning mind to play games with it!!

Comment

I keep forgetting that. !!!! So much for my mind lol
                    1970 EL CAMINO

Comment

Working...
                    X