Omaha Pontiac Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omaha Pontiac Show

August 21 & 22 will be the 28th annual Pontiac, Oakland GMC show. This year the show has relocated to Burke High School located at 120th and Dodge. I have been to several of these shows when they were at Nebraska Crossing Outlet Mall near Gretna, NE. The folks who put on the show are fantastic, in the past this has been more convention type of atmosphere usually having someone to put on a seminar, question and answer round table type of deal. This year Jim Wangers will be attending, he has said many times that the Omaha show is one of his favorites. In the past they have had great Pontiac people such as the late John Sawruk, Art Fitzpatrick, Arnie Beswick, Jim Hand to mention a few. Mark your calander, bring out those Pontiacs and GMC's or an Oakland if you have one. See you at the show!!

200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
    Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Re: Omaha Pontiac Show

I wish it was closer to home!! I would love to be there!!
    HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
    DW- 12,16,17
    "Stay thirsty my friends"
    The worlds most interesting man

Comment

I saw this post after I spoke of Gretna Crossing George. I'll try and catch up with you this year at the show.

Fly out and visit Matt if you don't have the time to drive - some of the airfares are pretty cheap.
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

I will have to see what the work schedule is going to be like. Tina had mentioned flying out for the weekend, but I think 1/2 the fun would be to drive the Judge or ,(if it is completed) my 71' T-37.
        HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
        DW- 12,16,17
        "Stay thirsty my friends"
        The worlds most interesting man

Comment

Working...
        X