Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Chad, Bangshift attendance numbers.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hey Chad, Bangshift attendance numbers.....

Add us to the list. Hemiwoman and Hemiman.

Comment

Originally posted by 200WINS
      Keep us posted. Hey nice to see Rett, it's been a while. Hope all is well!!
      George, I've been so busy finishing up the new garage and backyard that I never get on to BS much.But I'm going to get my butt in gear and look every day from now on.. My computer was down for about 2 weeks and we've been to several car shows that go over the week end,so time has been slim.. We are heading to Solvang in a week and a half with the Foose's. About 10 of us from our club are going. We just spent the week end up in Big Bear with Doug and Joe,you know the two that didn't make the Power Tour..Had a great time. But I'm back so go ahead and talk about me..
      I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

You need to hire Matt - he packs 28 hours a day into his 7 day work weeks.
        Doug sure has been quiet on here too - I hope he and Joe are doing o.k.
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

Phil,You are one of the people I miss a lot also. And for a guy who doesn't own a cell phone, you sure took a lot of pictures...And great one's I might add...
          I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10

Force of habit Buddy!!! ;D
            HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
            DW- 12,16,17
            "Stay thirsty my friends"
            The worlds most interesting man

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10
              Doug sure has been quiet on here too - I hope he and Joe are doing o.k.
              those are 8 day work weeks :P
              Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

oh yeah....put me on the list too...i'm sure the Fabulous Susie K will sign up too.
                Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Originally posted by street72
                  Phil,You are one of the people I miss a lot also. And for a guy who doesn't own a cell phone, you sure took a lot of pictures...And great one's I might add...
                  I volunteered to be Rett's pool boy and car detailer but he wouldn't throw in the relocation package.
                  I forgot to tell you I'm a qualified muleskinner too.

Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by RSRXION
                    Chad,

Did we see a spike in hits to the website or new members after the HRPT ? I've been asked a million times about the forum freaks and bangshift shirts, hats and stickers. I'm hopeful we've done our part in promoting the site and building membership. How'd we do ?

Dean
                    I found y'all because of HRPT. I can't figure out how I missed everybody there though ??? You can count me in for the cards, too.
                    Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

Working...
                    X