• Show
Clear All

Re: *Official* 2011 HRPT Freaks Hotel List

i think you can

right click on photo, pick save, down load to your computer

bob

Comment

Relative newbie to this board, somewhat obnoxious on the Hot Rod board. Met a bunch of you on the tour.

I bit and booked the HIE at 11500 Eleven mile. 85 bucks is a bit of change, but when you realize that 2 folks would spend 8 bucks for Bkfst at a McDonalds or 15-20 at Denny's, it brings that 85 into perspective....

Look forward to seeing you all again!

Comment

... to the forum kidcadillac68 !!!

Comment

Looks like the Long Haul is a go for next year. I'll be checking this thread often but really only want to book hotels when dates/locations are official.
          GM G-bodies, because I can't afford a 69 Camaro.

Comment

Longhauling for next year is a go. now it is time to find out the dates and locations
            Sean
            LH 2008,09,10,11,12,14
            Drivin' it home!
            http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...h-Expectations.
            Some people are like slinkies - not really good for much.
            But they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Comment

Detroit is on the Family events web page with a date!

June 10-11
              Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

I saw that one...Mel and I were talking, I need to make sure we plan ahead for our 10 year, but I have a full green for PT 2010. Still plotting and planning. Might actually get around to dropping in the 2.75 cogs out back. And fix that irritating oil leak...
                Might have to invite one of my buds this time around.
                Andrew
                1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Made our reservations for HIE on Eleven Mile Rd.

Comment

I might do the KOA thing again next year...depends on who I can talk into being my co-pilot.
                    Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

OK...now I have seen the KOH sites around here in Nebraska off some 2 lane back roads and such...but can someone enlighten me?
                      Are they like a cabin type setup, a camp ground, or?

I am thinking the concept of only having to spend like a buck-fidy on rooming would be nice, but sort of curious.
                      Andrew
                      1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                      2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteman76
                        OK...now I have seen the KOH sites around here in Nebraska off some 2 lane back roads and such...but can someone enlighten me?
                        Are they like a cabin type setup, a camp ground, or?

I am thinking the concept of only having to spend like a buck-fidy on rooming would be nice, but sort of curious.
                        The ones we stayed at this year had a few cabins, an RV area, and a camping area. Springfield even had a pool and mini-golf. Pros: cheap, not too crowded. Cons: all the parties seem to be at the hotels.
                        Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

In '07 we camped and the campgrounds were quiet by 8 - 9 pm!

Comment

I'm glad they don't charge at reservation time..... I made a reservation @ 11500 ELEVEN MILE ROAD today... Now I just need a job to pay for it..... LMAO

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                            1966 Plymouth Fury III
                            2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                            Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                            Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Looks like all the Family Events hotels are around Mt Clemens, so i booked the Super 8, Little Mac Rd., Erin St, in Roseville where we stayed last year.
                              LH '06, '07, '09, '14, '16, '17, '22 & '23 - SH '05, '08, '10, '11, '15 & '18

Comment

Originally posted by george1861
                                Looks like all the Family Events hotels are around Mt Clemens, so i booked the Super 8, Little Mac Rd., Erin St, in Roseville where we stayed last year.
                                Was this a decent place to stay? Is it close to other hotels where freaks may be staying?
                                Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Working...
                                X