Chitown BSer's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chitown BSer's

Hey everyone, I'll be in your area friday night through Sunday Noon. Then we are heading to Wisconsin. ??? :
    OH YEAH
    Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Re: Chitown BSer's

I have heard that the wind blows there but perhaps only when Jim is in town :-[

Comment

Chicago is called the windy city because Wisconsin blows and Indiana sucks. HAHA ;D ;D
      OH YEAH

Comment

Hey, hoof......sorry, Mr. Hoof......whereabouts in the Chitown area? I might be able to recommend some cruise locations, eateries, etc...rexx

Comment

There is a large Mopar show in Belvidere on Saturday and Sunday. That's where I would be.

Ryan
          Ryan's Cars in Barns Blog
          www.carsinbarns.blogspot.com

Comment

4difide lives in the area as does 442copilot. I have phone #'s if you have the $$$$!!!! ;D ;D

Linda 8)

Comment

Don't forget to eat the Ho tDogs and Chicago Pizza too !
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg
                Hey, hoof......sorry, Mr. Hoof......whereabouts in the Chitown area? I might be able to recommend some cruise locations, eateries, etc...rexx
                We will be in Alsip. Car show befor the wedding on saturday might be fun.
                OH YEAH

Comment

one suggestion......Friday night cruise in at Applebee's, 163rd St. and Harlem Ave., Tinley Park, IL (a little south and west of Alsip; I might be there myself....have to change oil, wash and wax, might take a ride out there).....should have added.....if you go that far west, maybe travel to Ricobene's, 9100 west on 159th Street (Orland Park, IL); they are absolutely famous for their breaded steak sandwiches (they started out, and still are located, on "26th Street" in Chicago (for Chicagoans, "26th Street" has a lot of meaning).....rexx

Comment

Alsip is to far for my blood...sorry...i am up by the Wisconsin border.
                    Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Downers Grove has a great friday night cruise night . When are you going back home ?
                      Has anyone seen my fan?

Comment

so much for ideas......went by the Appelbee's.....no one there...stopped by the Ricobene's on west 159th Street, in Orland Park, Il.........the lot next to there's was full of rods.........rexx

Comment

Leaving Alsip sunday and heading to Menominee Falls. Was driving all day friday. 700 plus miles.
                          OH YEAH

Comment

Working...
                          X