Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DBADA (deebada)

Don't Be A Dumb A$$.
    I see a headline story and interview on the Today Show of a person getting charged by a Bison (Buffalo) in Yellowstone. The tape shows the person was outside of the vehicle shooting video of a Bison who was acting erratically. Now... I visit Custer State Park (South Dakota) on occasion. There is a very large population of Buffalo that live there, I have witnessed many times people driving through a herd with the van doors open hanging out taking video or pictures. I also saw a herd stampede through the Prairie Dog Village area across the highway and watched people get out of their cars to take pictures. I have never seen anyone get gored but the simple fact that a Buffalo has tremendous power and they are pretty quick, it is only logical to STAY IN YOUR CAR!!
    DBADA!!
    200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
    Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Re: DBADA (deebada)

Couldn't help but thinking of Mobile when I was reading your thread ! But eventually I did get out of the car

Still defying common sense DTB
    DTB - RETIRED

Comment

Re: DBADA (deebada)

Here' a few examples for ya George -
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
      X