• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Woodward Dream Cruise

Welcome Dee...

Bob, looks something like this

Donna
    Williamston, MI
    Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Wow. Mike and Donna, you remember me! Thank you for the welcomes Ed, Mary, 'Earl' and Bob. I've been reading this board for about a year and a half - ever since I planned to go on the 2009 Power Tour. At the last minute I couldn't go, but followed along here. I really enjoy all the pics everyone posts.

Dee
      79 TransAm
      Royal Oak, MI

Comment

Welcome aboard Dee - did you cruise Woodward this year ?
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

Yes. This is the third year, I think, that I have taken the week off work prior to the Cruise so that I can be out there every night. I hate to say, I sat out a few hours on the Saturday of the Cruise because of the rain. I am usually out on Woodward every Friday and Saturday night if the weather is good.

btw - I didn't make it to the Telegraph Cruise this year. It was really hot that day, maybe threatend rain (can't remember) and I had some chores I really had to get done.

Dee
          79 TransAm
          Royal Oak, MI

Comment

Originally posted by 79Bluebird
            Wow. Mike and Donna, you remember me! Thank you for the welcomes Ed, Mary, 'Earl' and Bob. I've been reading this board for about a year and a half - ever since I planned to go on the 2009 Power Tour. At the last minute I couldn't go, but followed along here. I really enjoy all the pics everyone posts.

Dee
            79 TransAm
            Royal Oak, MI
            We were there friday and saturday with Bob (blulightning). Didn't see you either, but then with approx. 40,000 cars, we couldn't see them all :D Now that you have come "out", I expect that you won't be just lurking anymore :

Originally posted by BluLightning
            Welcome to BS Dee. And don't believe anything Mike or Donna says about me! ;) ;D

Ok, lets see a pic of the car.
            I could tell you some things about Bob (a.k.a. Smiley), but some of them even I can't believe and I was there
            Donna
            Williamston, MI
            Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Did you guys ever run into (or near) RexxDogg ? (Dave K. - Camaro - Dave - did you get to Miller's Bar ? If so I'm, sure you loved the burgers)
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10
                Did you guys ever run into (or near) RexxDogg ? (Dave K. - Camaro - Dave - did you get to Miller's Bar ? If so I'm, sure you loved the burgers)
                I made it up there Thursday, cruised Thursday, a lot on Friday, Sat. morning, then had to get home; didn't make Miller's, though...next year, will try and find a place to park and watch some.....rexx

Comment

Glad you made it - maybe next year we can hit Miller's together during Power Tour - that's my old stomping grounds.
                  Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10
                    Glad you made it - maybe next year we can hit Miller's together during Power Tour - that's my old stomping grounds.
                    sounds good rexx

Comment

We had two guys from our car club out here in California drive out for the Dream Cruise. I got to talk to them last night and it sounds like something I may just have to put on my bucket list. I couldn't get them to stop telling me about it..
                      I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X