everyone OK in Georgia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• everyone OK in Georgia

Did anybody get their doors (or other things) blown off?

I hope you all are OK.

Re: everyone OK in Georgia

I was wondering the same thing. Looks like they had some very tough weather.
    Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

If Matt doesn't post here soon, I'll try to call him tomorrow.

Cheaps 8)

Comment

Thanks for the concern, pretty wild weather. I lost my internet connection Fri. night so was unable to post or even see what kind of weather was coming at us. Luckly for us the worst of it was south of our area.
        "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Our area is known for tornadoes, but MAN! I have never seen such devastation in an urban area like Atlanta. My thoughts are with those folks.

Ron
          It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Originally posted by Orange95Z
            Thanks for the concern, pretty wild weather. I lost my internet connection Fri. night so was unable to post or even see what kind of weather was coming at us. Luckly for us the worst of it was south of our area.
            Glad to hear from you Matt. Hopefully John & Jim's houses are OK since they are on the cruise right now.

Cheaps 8)

Comment

This year has really been crazy as far as weather goes. I hope this is not a taste of things to come this Spring and Summer. I also hope all those in Georgia are okay.
              It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

We only had the typical GA thunderstorm pass by us. Hope everybody is good in the Atlanta area.
                2006 HRPT LH
                2007 HRPT LH
                2011 Valdosta Stop

Comment

Originally posted by 1cheapstreet
                  Originally posted by Orange95Z
                  Glad to hear from you Matt. Hopefully John & Jim's houses are OK since they are on the cruise right now.

Cheaps 8)
                  They're north of Atlanta so I think that area was ok.
                  I R Bob
                  You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                  2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I'm in dawsonville ga north of atlanta we got alot wind and rain but nothing like they did in atlanta.

Comment

Originally posted by 64fairlane
                      I'm in dawsonville ga north of atlanta we got alot wind and rain but nothing like they did in atlanta.
                      WOW - if I was going to be from Georgia I sure would like to be from Bill's home town.

Comment

I grew up about 3 miles from the shop in the 80's
                        and also raced with him on one of the local dirt tracks.

Comment

wow 64 your my hero . the great bill elliot ;D

Comment

Hey 64, I've seen you race. You race like Kasey Kahne, always hitting the wall. :D

Comment

you're just jelous

Comment

Working...
                              X