Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: everyone OK in Georgia

Originally posted by 68CHEVELLE
    Hey 64, I've seen you race. You race like Kasey Kahne, always hitting the wall. :D
    Perhaps Kasey is getting paid in product by his new sponsor :
    He sure dances gayly on the new commericals :'(

Comment

he's just comming out of the closet now.

Comment

Originally posted by 64fairlane
        he's just comming out of the closet now.
        Like no one knew before. ;D
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Just to let all know Jim and I had no problems at our homes. Thanks for thinking of us. Yep, we were just getting on ship when it happened.

My daughter is college student and was attending a conference in one of the downtown hotels during the storm. They were meeting in basement of hotel and didn't know anything was happening outside until they broke up. The students walked to close by restaurant then picked up debris on way back to hotel. Glass, insulation and metal everywhere. Thankfully, their rooms were ok.

Another daughter works at local credit uinon. One of the people killed on Saturday was member of her CU. His wife begged him to leave home but he wouldn't follow her to daughter's home. That's sad.

John

Long Haul 2006, '07, '08, '11 Somerset & Bristol '09; Chattanooga '10; Birmingham & Chattanooga '13

Comment

Working...
          X