Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Ridge Parkway Fall Colors Tour shirts

Hey guys,

If anyone else wants a shirt for the fall colors tour, let me know now or forever hold your peace!! We will be out of town starting Friday until Oct. 3, and I will be ordering shirts as soon as we get home. So send me a message if you have not already and let me know what you want. After Oct. 4 it will be too late!!! (For those of you who have recently joined the tour, look back in the "Fall Colors Tour" thread to see examples of the shirt embroidery and pricing info.)

Thanks, and looking forward to seeing everybody at our house on Oct. 15 for the bbq!!
    Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
    Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Re: Blue Ridge Parkway Fall Colors Tour shirts

Originally posted by elcaminogirl59

Here are a couple of ideas for the shirts. Let me know what you think!! Both designs will probably look best on black shirts.

No reason we can't do both. Just pick whichever you want when you order your shirt!!
    Which brings me to another point: start letting me know if you want one for sure, what color and size, long or short sleeve, so I can start making a list of what to order. I'll need to have the list finalized by mid-Sept. so I can get the shirts ordered and have time to embroider them. So start letting me know!!

Version 1

Version 2

Comment

i have a bad case of OMS. i'm pretty sure i ordered one, but could you confirm? :-[
      Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by cobra
        i have a bad case of OMS. i'm pretty sure i ordered one, but could you confirm? :-[
        Me to please :-[.
        "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Sorry I took so long to answer. Been on vacation since Maxton!
          Bruce, you ordered a tan long sleeve, but I may have to do black instead. Long sleeve is only available in very limited colors. Would black be okay?

Matt, you ordered a black short sleeve.

Got you both on the list! Will be ordering shirts in the next couple of days, so let me know about the color , Bruce.
          Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Thanks Terri, I'll be sending the PT jacket your way hopefully tomorrow.

Matt

Comment

since everything i have is black, i would prefer tan, but of course black will be fine. i'm easy ;D
              Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

short sleve 2.0 medium
                i cant remeber what mom and dad want i think it might be on the other thread
                The youngest guy on the board
                76 vega
                86 fiero

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin
                  Great! Will keep a watch on the mailbox!

Comment

since everything i have is black, i would prefer tan, but of course black will be fine. i'm easy ;D
                    Don't know if I would brag about being "easy"!!! Long sleeve is available in "sand", which is light khaki, and "prairie dust" which is kind of a gray-brown-green. Would one of those work?

Comment

Originally posted by 64casteel
                      short sleve 2.0 medium
                      i cant remeber what mom and dad want i think it might be on the other thread
                      Evan, your mom gave me the info when we went on the 75th anniversary parkway tour. Got all of you guys on the list!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin
                        Great! Will keep a watch on the mailbox!
                        It's not going to fit, unless you have a huge by large mailbox. It went out today est. arrival 2-3 days.

Don't know if I would brag about being "easy"!!! Long sleeve is available in "sand", which is light khaki, and "fairie dust"
                        "fairie dust" which is kind of a rainbow color. Should go well with the abba music :D. Bruce, I kid ;).

Matt

Comment

i would prefer tan, but of course black will be fine.
                          Long sleeve is available in "sand", which is light khaki, and "fairie dust"
                          "fairie dust" which is kind of a rainbow color. Should go well with the abba music :D.
                          [/quote]

I hope his "Fairie Dust" does not clash with my shirt color !!!
                          ;D

Comment

Steve, with all the rhinestones, sequins, and glitter on your shirt, nobody will even notice his!!

Comment

"fairie dust" which is kind of a rainbow color. Should go well with the abba music :D. Bruce, I kid ;).
                              [/quote]

wait a minute. Steve is the one that's into ABBA, not me. My taste lean more towards Marie Carie. :-X
                              Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Working...
                              X