X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ROAD RESCUE IN SEARCH OF CUMMINS TURBO DIESEL 5.9L or 6.7L

Originally posted by cstmwgn
    Originally posted by cobra
    i'm still trying to straighten out the 50'. now i have a vibration i need to figure out.
    Stop putting quarters in the slot! :-[ :-*
    that's not what she said :o
    Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

well it sounds like you are pretty busy. i might get down to biloxi this weekend for the " cruisin' the coast" thats going on all week. i might set up a tent behind the rig, chill out and weld up some broken hot rods. if none stop by thats great! lol.
      ooops my tent and big cooler are at DTB's leftover from the finish line party.

HEY DTB....BRING MY TENT AND BIG COOLER TO BILOXI FRIDAY NIGHT/SAT MORNING. DO A JENNY (867-5309)/DTB ROAD TRIP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bull the rogue welder

HEY DTB....BRING MY TENT AND BIG COOLER TO BILOXI FRIDAY NIGHT/SAT MORNING. DO A JENNY (867-5309)/DTB ROAD TRIP!!!
        Hey Bull,
        You and Cobra can run all over the country side, but now I am Dave "the married ass" Bartender and can not travel like I use to. We have a pretty full "family" schedule these days and I felt lucky to break away and go to the YearOne Experience a couple weeks ago. The BRP fall tour is coming up and I don't think I will make that either . . . drats ! My girls said we are going to have a BLOWOUT Halloween Party on the 30th, so I will have to commit some resources to that.

Sometimes I miss the good ole days, when a tank of gas and a cooler of beer, could just about get ya anywhere worth bein, in the southeast region. Now all it gets me is a ration of shit and sometimes a nite in the dungeon ! Luckily I escaped incarceration in Braselton. But the ration . . .

Knee deep in it DTB

p.s. y'all are invited. Drink of the day . . . some scary shit ! Probably Pumpkin Moonshine !

DTB - RETIRED

Comment

Originally posted by Dave the Bartender

Hey Bull,
          You and Cobra can run all over the country side, but now I am Dave "the married ass" Bartender and can not travel like I use to. We have a pretty full "family" schedule these days and I felt lucky to break away and go to the YearOne Experience a couple weeks ago. The BRP fall tour is coming up and I don't think I will make that either . . . drats ! My girls said we are going to have a BLOWOUT Halloween Party on the 30th, so I will have to commit some resources to that.

Sometimes I miss the good ole days, when a tank of gas and a cooler of beer, could just about get ya anywhere worth bein, in the southeast region. Now all it gets me is a ration of shit and sometimes a nite in the dungeon ! Luckily I escaped incarceration in Braselton. But the ration . . .

Knee deep in it DTB

p.s. y'all are invited. Drink of the day . . . some scary shit ! Probably Pumpkin Moonshine !

hey, having a family isn't such a bad thing. and maybe i don't know them as well as you, but i think jenny is pretty cool. congrates to you. maybe you can break away for the Billetproof show again this year.
          keep on smilin' ;D
          Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

sounds like the bartender needs to sit on the other side of the bar for a few days. i'm leaving out at 2am to go to greenwood,ms for a quick hydraulic pipe job then i'm on my way to DTB's to set up the STILL. got to get it broke in before we try to make some witches brew!
            so all that talk and i wont even make it to the "cruisin the coast"

hey DTB remember the trips in the my jeep with the full cooler, jammin tunes and headin to HARRY A's now those were some times there!!!! wouldn't trade those memories for stack of hunerd's

Comment

hey DTB remember the trips in the my jeep with the full cooler, jammin tunes and headin to HARRY A's now those were some times there!!!! wouldn't trade those memories for stack of hunerd's
              Funny what ya remember isn't it? I remember closing down my bar and going to your nite club to experience the things that go on after the front door gets locked ! I'll bet those FSU girls made more one dollar bills after the bar closed than they did while they were waitressing. If your regular customers ever knew what happened on those bars after 3:00 a.m. they would probably never "belly up" to the bar again . . . OR maybe they would? Now, I wouldn't trade those memories for another stack of one dollar bills . . . OR maybe I would ;)

In memory of Surfside Beach Club, Cheers !

The tearful DTB

p.s. Halloween Drink - Bloody Rita - Hard to believe one big strawberry could make a good margarita look so bad. Or how about "Full" moonshine.
              DTB - RETIRED

Comment

i was a half owner of a bar/pool room in south florida. i can say, the best fun does seem to start after the doors are locked for the nite. :o
                Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

AMEN ....... to the afterhours fun and lots of fond memories went up in flames that night!
                  sunday afternoons at poseys with dixie creek! and jammin to creed on the way home.

hey DTB how about a HP big block '71 chevy stepside pickup with a turbo400 juiced with B&M goodies straight body no rust primer grey ... its a mississippi delta yard find ...it was a "work in progress" until the guy fell on obama times. the turbo 400 he got back from the shop (where it was being tweeked) and he never has gotten it behind his 396,its in the bed of the truck. its not a new colonel mustard!

Comment

hey DTB how about a HP big block '71 chevy stepside pickup with a turbo400 juiced with B&M goodies straight body no rust primer grey ... its a mississippi delta yard find ...it was a "work in progress" until the guy fell on obama times. the turbo 400 he got back from the shop (where it was being tweeked) and he never has gotten it behind his 396,its in the bed of the truck. its not a new colonel mustard!
                    GET IT !!! There is an empty spot where Colonel Mustard (bog truck) use to be. BTW I still owe you money on that sale. I have some boxes of early 70's truck parts, mainly a complete air cond set up. My guess is that the Land Cruiser is about to move on, to be restored? Unless we are doing it all at my house? Anyway a BB is good and I have that 454 for parts. GET IT ! Should I send Papa Don your way with the trailer? Of course you could rent a U-haul trailer. We could throw the trans in and drive it around on Halloween and scare the shit out of the neighbors.

Always Dreamin DTB

p.s. HEY Neighbor, how about a snort of "FullMoon shine"
                    DTB - RETIRED

Comment

i can get it for a mere $1200 i'll stop by his house monday unless i see him stirring about tomorrow. we (me and mark the chief engineer ) were going to do the tranny just to run it some. its got a big holley and lots of internal goodies.
                      i'm moving from the shop up in mississippi back down to mobile very soon.

Comment

hey bull, i just bought a 5.9 for my chev dually, hard to beat the cummins for longevity...i for sure think thats your best bet mr.

Comment

i'm not finding any success stories for the 5.9 or 6.7 in a 2007 ford though. so i went with the bulletproofdiesel.com kits to replace the weak links in the 6.0 powerstroke.
                          but as we speak the truck is being towed again...... so the mississippi delta yard find is on hold till i get the results of the latest breakdown.

Comment

Working...
                          X