Dalton Anderson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dalton Anderson

I'll be going to SEMA and found out that Dalton Anderson will be a guest of Painless at the awards banquet. I had Chip and Sam Foose draw up a shirt from our clubs car show this weekend for Dalton. Chip knew about the accident and was happy to do this for him.Phil Secan (70ChevyC-10) was very helpful in starting to get this done. He is in contact with Jamey's brother John Phillips. Phil found out that Painless was inviting Dalton out to SEMA and we came up with the idea to give him something from our forum to show him what Jamey meant to us and the Hot Rod Power Tour. Phil is donating the Power Tour bag that they gave us at the Long Hauler's photo. And Phil and I thought what if anyone else wanted to give something that was related to the Tour for Dalton to remember it by. Not just the tragedy,but the good things and great people they met. So I'm asking all of you if you have something you want to send me to bring to Dalton,please let me know. I'd love to share the forums good well wishes to him. John will be letting us know the schedule for them and we will meet up,somewhere. It would be very cool to meet at the painless both and maybe we all could show up at the same time. I'm on vacation from the 16th to the 24th so my online time will be limited.Just let me know if you need my address with a PM or and email. So far I have a very cool T shirt,a 2010 Power Tour bag and a BS sticker.I'm open for any comments or questions,good or bad. I'm not sure I'm doing the right thing and Phil said he'd want it done for anyone in his family. Help me do the right thing..Thank you for any help in this..Rett
    I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Re: Dalton Anderson

Thanks for taking care of this Rett, it's a car guy thing (and gal) a youngster won't forget.
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

Me and son in law (S10 Rodder) will be there and glad to help in any way Rett.
      2010 LONG HAULER!!!

Comment

Rett, I've got a brand new orange tye dye Power Tour t-shirt I can send out to you. It's a large so it should fit Dalton. What do you think?
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I'll take it Bob,I PM'ed you my address. Thank you for your support.
          I just love my Hot Rods.

Comment

Just make sure you take lots of pics. ;)
            I R Bob
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Will do. I will make sure I get Dalton and the great crew from Painless.
              I just love my Hot Rods.

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning
                Just make sure you take lots of pics. ;)
                You da man Bob - thanks brother.

Funny story - in 2008 I thought my wife said to get XXXL's - nope - she said XXL's.
                Those 2008 shirts look like long sleeve mumu's - but they fit in the beer belly.
                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Ok fellas, the shirt is in the mail. Rett, you should get it on Saturday. Glad I could help.
                  I R Bob

Comment

Thanks Bob,You're helping a good cause..
                    I just love my Hot Rods.

Comment

Do i have time to send a couple of long haul gang stickers? if so pm me the address.
                      Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Really good idea Rett.
                        Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Originally posted by 173rdherd
                          Do i have time to send a couple of long haul gang stickers? if so pm me the address.
                          Mike -
                          Rett is locked out but I can send you his address sir - look for a PM.
                          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Here is a picture of the shirt Chip did for Dalton. I was unable to get a picture of him drawing on the shirt as I was working the car show and Chip went back to his parents house to do the artwork,way too much going on at the show. And everyone wants him to sign something and to take pictures. So here are some pictures of Chip drawing on a tool cart and of the show and shirt. And again, thank you to all who have sent stuff. Dalton's uncle has seen the shirt already,thanks to Phil working that end, and he was overwhelmed.

A special thanks to CHip and the whole Foose family..
                            I just love my Hot Rods.

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning
                              Ok fellas, the shirt is in the mail. Rett, you should get it on Saturday. Glad I could help.
                              Bob,I've got mail.. Thank you so much.I'm sure this will make Dalton feel a lot more like we care.Thanks for coming through..
                              I just love my Hot Rods.

Comment

Working...
                              X