help!! A little clueless!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help!! A little clueless!!

Hi everybody! Mrs. Bern here just trying to figure out what a libtard is. Can anybody help me?

Re: help!! A little clueless!!

Originally posted by classicbern
    Hi everybody! Mrs. Bern here just trying to figure out what a libtard is. Can anybody help me?
    A retarded liberal.

Comment

I like the definition from Urban Dictionary:

(Lib-Tard) 1) Combination of the words Liberal and retard (see also: Libterd, libturd, libnerd, libsurd, libdiot, libored)
      2) The result when a tree hugger successfully mates with a tree and the offspring is born with an extra chromosome.
      3) Any helpless society that must always be liberated by the blood and sweat of others yet are too arrogant and stupid to realize that they owe their entire existance to others.(see also: French-tard, French-Tarded, Retarded-Frenchmen).
      libtard
      1) Hillary clinton and her husband, you know what's his face. You know that libtard that got impeached for going down on that fat chick in the beret that looked like Rosie Odonnel.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon
        I like the definition from Urban Dictionary:

(Lib-Tard) 1) Combination of the words Liberal and retard (see also: Libterd, libturd, libnerd, libsurd, libdiot, libored)
        2) The result when a tree hugger successfully mates with a tree and the offspring is born with an extra chromosome.
        3) Any helpless society that must always be liberated by the blood and sweat of others yet are too arrogant and stupid to realize that they owe their entire existance to others.(see also: French-tard, French-Tarded, Retarded-Frenchmen).
        libtard
        1) Hillary clinton and her husband, you know what's his face. You know that libtard that got impeached for going down on that fat chick in the beret that looked like Rosie Odonnel.
        Actually, Leon, I think it was rumored that the "fat chick" liked cigars better!! (Whatever yanks your chain, I gues!!!) And she did look a lot like Rosie O'Donnell, now that you mention it!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
        Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
        Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

or just hit the youtube link in this post. 8)
          Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Mike

That is pretty good. I am going to make it a point to pay closer attention to peoples signature lines.

Comment

Originally posted by 173rdherd
              or just hit the youtube link in this post. 8)
              I like it mike. Thanks

Comment

Now I get it!! Thanks everybody!!

Comment

Don't ask..Don't tell..
                  I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Working...
                  X