X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruise-in Routes to Cocoa Beach, Florida for Hot Rod Power Tour 2011

Post your routes here.

To make mid west FREAK connections

I may/will drive from Tully Ny down interstate Rte 81 to intersection of 81 & 77 in Fort Chiswell, Va,

582 miles from Tully, if i leave at 6 am Thrusday i could be there at 5/6PM, i would normally drive to 10 PM.

Then 77 & 95 to Cocoa beach

crew most likely will be Dale and Barb, Keith & Martin, Matt & Steve and Tom?

Food for thought
    Bob

Re: Cruise-in Routes to Cocoa Beach, Florida for Hot Rod Power Tour 2011

I will be heading 77 South out of Cleveland to 26 East in SC and then 95 South most of the rest of the trip.
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

If I was on the east coast I'd do the train thing - that sounds great.
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

Getting on 10 FWY Eastbound in Los Angeles, keep going till hit water on the other side and then head South to Cocoa Beach.
        Dannie
        2010 Camaro SS
        Long Haul 2010/2011
        Power Tour 2012 (Stillwater/Arlington/Optima Face Off)

Comment

I-75 south to the Fl turnpike, turn left and go.

Comment

i'll be jumping on the 10 behind SoCalCamaro, as he blasts thru Houston. 8)
            Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

30 minutes south on 417
              then 30 minutes east to the port on 528
              Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

hey bob, you coming to the turkey rods run this year? if so, go to the "events" - "turkey rod run" thread. come join us for a beer. 8)
                Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by 1956NY150
                  Post your routes here.

To make mid west FREAK connections

I may/will drive from Tully Ny down interstate Rte 81 to intersection of 81 & 77 in Fort Chiswell, Va,

582 miles from Tully, if i leave at 6 am Thrusday i could be there at 5/6PM, i would normally drive to 10 PM.

Then 77 & 95 to Cocoa beach

crew most likely will be Dale and Barb, Keith & Martin, Matt & Steve and Tom?

Food for thought
                  Bob
                  Route sounds good Bob

Comment

[quote=SoCalCamaro ]
                    Getting on 10 FWY Eastbound in Los Angeles, keep going till hit water on the other side and then head South to Cocoa Beach.
                    [/quote

If i can make it, i'll be jumping in behind socalcamaro too and maybe pantera man, we'd jump onto the I-10 east in Redlands. Daughter is graduating high school around that time, unsure when it is yet so i'll keep my fingers crossed.
                    Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

[quote=bearphoto ]
                      Originally posted by SoCalCamaro
                      [/quote

If i can make it, i'll be jumping in behind socalcamaro too and maybe pantera man, we'd jump onto the I-10 east in Redlands. Daughter is graduating high school around that time, unsure when it is yet so i'll keep my fingers crossed.
                      Hope to see you there Doug.

For us it will be south to KC then either accross to Nashville to Atlanta to Florida or cut through Missouri to Memphis to Florida. Time will tell, depends if we go with a group.
                      200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                      Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Originally posted by cobra
                        hey bob, you coming to the turkey rods run this year? if so, go to the "events" - "turkey rod run" thread. come join us for a beer. 8)
                        No can do this year Bruce. I'll be in Cozumel that week. Thanks for the invite though.
                        I R Bob
                        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin v2
                          I-75 south to the Fl turnpike, turn left and go.

Me too. But with little bro in the truck.
                          OH YEAH
                          Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Comment

I think we're gonna leave on Wednesday morning, take US71 to Springfield, MO, then east on US60 to Paducah, KY, I-24 to Nashville.....overnite. 10 hrs so far.
                            Thursday, merge w/I75 down through Atlanta, stopping in Valdosta, GA. 8 hrs.
                            Friday, I75 to FL528 (may change this route due to tolls) to Cocoa Beach. 4 hrs or so.
                            Should arrive around noon on Friday... ;D
                            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

: : I-10 east to water ,turn right oh never mind I will follow the other two guys on 10 ??? ???
                              Danny/Zachary
                              HRPT '08 LH, '09 Days 6 & 7, '10 LH

Comment

Working...
                              X