X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bangshift badges for PT2011?

Originally posted by 200WINS
    Originally posted by 66Fury3
    I like to thank RideTech again for there awesome badge and generous baloney Bash.... If we don't get a sponger this year for a badge, I think we should make our own... I would not mind paying for one..... What do you think Chad & Brian?

Yes, Thank you RideTech and Chad for your generosity last year. Very much appreciated!! Last years badges were a great idea. I too would not mind paying for one. Also thank you to Cherry Bomb for the extra hat for being a "Freak".
    agreed.......if anyone hears of anything re: badges or other stuff, please keep us posted......rexx

Comment

Re: Bangshift badges for PT2011?

Yeah, I still have ours. I plan on carrying ours around again.
      Andrew
      1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
      2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

I went to Sign A rama and they are making myself and grandson a BS badge.I gave them one of the BS stickers to use for the top and a picture of my car for the bottom and our names in the middle.
        Last edited by 63 falcon; April 15, 2011, 02:17 PM.
        Danny/Zachary
        HRPT '08 LH, '09 Days 6 & 7, '10 LH

Comment

We are working on BangShift badges again for this year. We'll change them up a tiny bit maybe, but if you would prefer they stay the same, we can do that too. Thoughts?
          "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Originally posted by carjunkiechad View Post
            We are working on BangShift badges again for this year. We'll change them up a tiny bit maybe, but if you would prefer they stay the same, we can do that too. Thoughts?
            if name and vehicle picture stay the same, then it's easier (little bit different artwork, maybe)? and/or, if bringing a different vehicle this year......forgot how to send car photo......rexx

Comment

Originally posted by carjunkiechad View Post
              Totally cool ... I'm sure whatever you guy's come up with, will be awesome !!!
              I'm in the Vette this year though.
              Last edited by Monster; April 18, 2011, 01:37 PM.

Comment

I agree with Steve, whatever you guys decide to do will be great!! But, like him, we may be driving a different car.
                Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
                  if name and vehicle picture stay the same, then it's easier (little bit different artwork, maybe)? and/or, if bringing a different vehicle this year......forgot how to send car photo......rexx
                  Definitely bring the Plymouth this year, what is the date to get the pictures in..... Last years truck was repossed so really don't want that picture on my badge..... Thanks Chad......

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                  1966 Plymouth Fury III
                  2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                  Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                  Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
                    Rexx, you have to promise not to leave yours lying around again this year for just anybody to pick up
                    Donna
                    Williamston, MI
                    Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Originally posted by redragtop View Post
                      Rexx, you have to promise not to leave yours lying around again this year for just anybody to pick up
                      Yeah, forgot about that.....

Comment

still up in the air as to which car i am taking this year. figured i could send in pics of the gto and then i would a bag for either car. my son just loved the ones we got last year. he had to wear it while he was with us.

Comment

This is what I had made for myself and grandson.
                          Attached Files
                          Danny/Zachary
                          HRPT '08 LH, '09 Days 6 & 7, '10 LH

Comment

Looks great, Danny!!!
                            Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                            Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Damn Ed, that sucks. So yon are taking the Fury? Sweet.
                              Andrew
                              1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                              2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteman76 View Post
                                Damn Ed, that sucks. So yon are taking the Fury? Sweet.
                                It's going to be great to have my Fury with me this year.....

Last edited by 66Fury3; April 21, 2011, 06:17 AM.

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                                1966 Plymouth Fury III
                                2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                                Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                                Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X