Bangshift badges for PT2011?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bangshift badges for PT2011?

Hey, while I am sitting here playing with my BS badge that we got last year, any word yet if there might be ones for 2011?
    I'm thinking this was one of my most favorite keep sakes from the tour.
    Andrew
    1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
    2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Re: Bangshift badges for PT2011?

Andrew, I talked to Brian and Chad here at SEMA. They said that within 2 weeks we will have some very cool info for the Freaks for the up coming Tour..Not sure if they were BS'ing,no pun intended..But all sounds good..
    I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

BSing....ya gotta love it!
      Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

My badge is still hanging from the rearview mirror in the truck!
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Dragging this back up in the hopes of being able to find out more ;D
          Andrew

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Two weeks from Nov. 5 is way past!!!
            Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
            Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Um..... What if we didn't get a badge last year because are ride was in pieces still being put together?!?! :'(
              sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
              - George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky67
                Um..... What if we didn't get a badge last year because are ride was in pieces still being put together?!?! :'(
                Uh, I pieced my car back together in ah, 7 days before powertour...{does the first day of Powertour count? ;D}

Did I mention 2 nights the week of the start of PT, I had this crap to deal with??

Andrew

Comment

After reading this thread I pulled my 2010 Bangshift badge out of my box of power tour trinkets. That and the power tour window decals are my two favorite things from power tour ( except for meeting the Freaks ) ;D. The badges are cool I hope They can pull it off again this year. After hitting my first stop on the tour I made a bee line to the ride tech display to pick mine up.
                  It's a Tri-Power Inline six [email protected] in the 1/8th

Comment

Originally posted by 64falconsix
                    After reading this thread I pulled my 2010 Bangshift badge out of my box of power tour trinkets. That and the power tour window decals are my two favorite things from power tour ( except for meeting the Freaks ) ;D. The badges are cool I hope They can pull it off again this year. After hitting my first stop on the tour I made a bee line to the ride tech display to pick mine up.
                    agreed..the bangshift badges were very cool.....the pt window decals are also cool....after last year's tour, was at a local fast food place....couple of guys walk in, ask if that's my car (PT window decal)...they ask if they can take pictures...they wanted pix of Power Tour cars.....rexx

Comment

didn't get a badge last year :'(
                      evidently, i sent my info in a little too late.
                      Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Badges held up well. We still have ours too.
                        Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Well, thinking about it...I'll still have my 2010 BS badge for 2011 if nothing else.
                          Andrew

Comment

I like to thank RideTech again for there awesome badge and generous baloney Bash.... If we don't get a sponger this year for a badge, I think we should make our own... I would not mind paying for one..... What do you think Chad & Brian?

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                            1966 Plymouth Fury III
                            2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                            Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                            Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Originally posted by 66Fury3
                              I like to thank RideTech again for there awesome badge and generous baloney Bash.... If we don't get a sponger this year for a badge, I think we should make our own... I would not mind paying for one..... What do you think Chad & Brian?

Yes, Thank you RideTech and Chad for your generosity last year. Very much appreciated!! Last years badges were a great idea. I too would not mind paying for one. Also thank you to Cherry Bomb for the extra hat for being a "Freak".
                              200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                              Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Working...
                              X