Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Where you staying Thursday (6/2/2011)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Poll: Where you staying Thursday (6/2/2011)?

I can't believe I'm the only one down with Florida so far !!
    ???

Comment

Originally posted by 55lincoln
      Originally posted by Pumpkin v2
      Bruce, they're putting the cars and themselves on a train.
      he's only comin from Wisconson
      And I'm actually going to drive 600 miles in the wrong direction (WWN) vs. 585 miles (SSE) to Cocoa to get on the same train and join them. I've never been on a train, neither has my car (that I know of). To top off the whole deal, more time to hang out with great friends on another adventure and make great memories that'll probably be a little fuzzy upon recollection ;). Oh, the train has a bar car, WOOT ;D.

Comment

Matt,At first I thought you were crazy.....Then I thought about it and now I'm wanting to do the same thing.. But from California it's just too far. Have a great time and take some train pictures. It sounds like too much fun..
        I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Now if we could talk Amtrak to add auto service from L.A.!

Comment

Just confirmed with my friends coming from Denver! WE ARE 99.89% sure we are meeting up in Chattanooga, TN.

I know i am staying at the Microtel. Stayed there last year and it was nice and cheap, thinking they will probably do the same!
            Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

waiting on confirmation of 2011 vacation schedules (next couple of weeks); if all goes well, Wednesday in Byron, GA; Thursday/Friday in Cocoa Beach; Saturday eve, after the venue, Sanford (starting line party?)......rexx

Comment

Guessing
                Columbia South Carolina

If we leave wednesday 6-7PM drive to Midnight stop around Wilksberrie PA
                700 miles to Columbia on thrusday

bob

Comment

weds night Louisiana, hopefully near them crazy coon-asses and thurs night at the La Quinta on Cocoa Beach.
                  Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Originally posted by 173rdherd
                    weds night Louisiana, hopefully near them crazy coon-asses and thurs night at the La Quinta on Cocoa Beach.
                    Be care Mike - if you get too close to those crazy coon-asses you might just need another day to get to Cocoa Beach.

Comment

Working...
                    X