Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little off Topic, who's your co-pilot

Here's one of mine!

We are are seeing the same topics every day, so here's a new one to look at.

Cars not ready yet, but getting closer....(to starting on it!!) ;D

Re: Little off Topic, who's your co-pilot

My cousin Jed and my 5yo son Laine. I don't have any pics of Jed but here are a couple of Laine.

Laine and I at Texas Motor Speedway during the Goodguys Lonestar nationals:

Laine in a AA/FA at an outlaw race on Texas Raceway's 1/8th mile:

And Laine with Ron Capps at an NHRA race:

Chad

Comment

Looks like Laine is a shoe in for a carjunkie!My boys not really old enough for PT just yet,so wife will ride shotgun,besides her map reading skills are slightly better(though I fear not much!)

Comment

My wife is co-pilot and navigator.
        Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Well Ken is my co-pilot when he lets me drive! :P ;D : Most of the time I'm the navigator, no tomtom in the Chevelle! ;D

Cheaps 8)

Comment

***** KEN-KEN***** :o :D ;D

Comment

Doing the father/son thing with my 63 yr old dad. We have been prepping the 64 Chevelle for this outing. He works for the company I founded, so we get to take 9 days off for fun stuff like this.

Robin

Comment

It will be my lovely bride of 26 years as my copilot. The other gentleman that will be going is still looking for someone to travel along with him. His daughter is due with child at about the same time so his wife is staying home.

Comment

My father is coming along as of right now. That might change though.

Ryan
                  Ryan's Cars in Barns Blog
                  www.carsinbarns.blogspot.com

Comment

My wife will be my copilot and navigator. Lord knows I need a navigator, I have this nack for getting lost. ;D
                    It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Looks like I might be going solo this year, but I am trying to talk my nephew into going.
                      He graduates college in May and I'll spring the trip for a graduation present.

Comment

My husband drives most of the time and I'll navigate. Last yr. when I drove I missed a turn off and that was the end of driving for me! i'd rather keep him straight!

Comment

My wife will be my copilot again this year. We'll have a GPS this year for a backup though.
                          I R Bob
                          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

My husband and I will take turns with the driving and navigating. Though we did get a TomTom a few months ago so will see how that works. I don't take as many pictures as he likes so I can drive more and he can take pictures of everyone else driving.
                            Donna
                            Williamston, MI
                            Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

#2 Son Jesse is going Long Haul with me.
                              In 07 Jesse went as far as springfield, TO MUCH FUN
                              cant wait

Comment

Working...
                              X