wallpaper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: wallpaper

George,Mike and Ed,you've all posted pictures at one time or another,I think. And all you need to do is find your screen saver picture and get into Photobucket and post it.. Trust me,if I can do it you can also..
    I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

sooooooooooo easy come on people
      2007 Power Tour Long Haul
      2008 Power Tour Long Haul
      2009 Canadian Points East Tour
      2009 Power Tour Michigan Stop
      2011 Power Tour Muskegeon & Detroit Stops
      2012 Power Tour Long Haul
      2012 Northeast Rod Run
      2013 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

Up until two weeks ago it was this:

Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

I wanted the easy point and click, not save, save, transfer, save, transfer. I will work on it.....later 8)
          200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
          Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Here ya go, Mike can do it, i just have to get it into photobucket for him.
            Donna
            Donna
            Williamston, MI
            Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

OK here we go......

Lap Top 1

Lap Top 2

Desk Top

200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
              Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Originally posted by 200WINS
                OK here we go..

Nice shot of the future generation of racers, they do seem to be paying attention
                Donna
                Williamston, MI
                Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Originally posted by redragtop
                  OK here we go..

Nice shot of the future generation of racers, they do seem to be paying attention
                  I call this one "Pit Crew" The Boys have a pretty good time at the track.

Comment

Originally posted by redragtop
                    OK here we go..

I call this one "Pit Crew" The Boys have a pretty good time at the track.
                    I like the "Lock up your daugthers" t-shirt on the right - those your grandkids George ?
                    Phil / Omaha

Comment

No no no Phil, my sister's Grand Kids........ 8)

Comment

my backround is a pic of a piece by Ron "Burnco" Peters that i bought off the H.A.M.B. It's a tribute to Fred Larsen surviving a 200mph crash in Ak Millers old Roadster at Bonneville in 57. I love the whole "cheating the Reaper" thing.

here is the before and after

FORTES FORTUNA ADJUVAT......FORTUNE FAVORS THE BOLD
                        Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

OK I have the wallpaper in photobucket, how do I get it to show up here?

Linda :P

Comment

Originally posted by 1cheapstreet
                            OK I have the wallpaper in photobucket, how do I get it to show up here?

Linda :P
                            Once the pic is in Photobucket, you should have four options when you move the cursor over the picture. They are coded links that you can copy-paste to get the picture to show up. One should look like:

[IMG]example.jpg [/i.mg] (no period though. Just did that so it'd show up.)

Copy and paste that into the text block, and the image should show up.
                            Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Gee Linda.....I thought if anyone would get it you would. ;D (think "Southern Comfort")
                              Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

come on Linda show us it's the Chevelle secretly living on your computor screen
                                2007 Power Tour Long Haul
                                2008 Power Tour Long Haul
                                2009 Canadian Points East Tour
                                2009 Power Tour Michigan Stop
                                2011 Power Tour Muskegeon & Detroit Stops
                                2012 Power Tour Long Haul
                                2012 Northeast Rod Run
                                2013 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

Working...
                                X