PICTURES - Selling My Roush F-150

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PICTURES - Selling My Roush F-150

Well since i haven't driven my Roush truck for over a year i decided its time to turn her loose. She's been on at least 5 tours and 2 long hauls. I bought the Vette last year and the truck went in storage and hasn't come out since . Anyone interested give me a shout. Now just because i'm clearing out a space doesn't mean i won't be filling the spot. I have plans on taking a new ride this year on tour poss along with the Vette. If all works out i should have it by the tour. It is green,lots of power (426 hp) and alot of you know i use to have one but 31 years older . Can't wait !!!
    Has anyone seen my fan?

Re: selling my Roush

yeaaaaa and if the verts are out we may be in long hauling in a red one of them thingys
    Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

are you serious ?? would love a vert and they are suppose to be out but $$$$$. Its suppose to be my daily driver . Winters up here in a a vert ? Not so much . Red one huh ? I'm a little out there when it comes to colors . The green reminds me of a color they used back in 68 .
      Has anyone seen my fan?

Comment

The wife says hell yea...2ss red vert 6sp...she makes the rules so i guess she can have on...would have had a hard top last year but dealer greed pissed me off...same dealer has about 20 2010s still on the lot...adjusted market price my ass ...greed is what it is
        Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

If you are getting a Synergy Green Camaro, I'm riding with you! ;D We are tossing the idea around of getting one, but the darn $40K price tag gets in the way! :P

Linda 8)

Comment

Yep that be the color !! Gotta sell the truck first . I am ordering the car in mid March . Dealer Greed got me also Fred.This time around though they seem to be getting smarter .
            Has anyone seen my fan?

Comment

Gary, I'm not liking you right now, but it'll pass. See you next year.

Comment

Gary you might want to order it now. A friend of mine ordered a Synergy Green SS in the end of July and he is still waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by 1cheapstreet
                  If you are getting a Synergy Green Camaro, I'm riding with you! ;D We are tossing the idea around of getting one, but the darn $40K price tag gets in the way! :P

Linda 8)
                  Love the synergy green. Bernie says "HELL NO!"

Comment

Originally posted by 1cheapstreet

Linda 8)
                    And you can now get it in a drop top.. http://editorial.autos.msn.com/lista...0066&GT1=22029
                    I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

I'd like one too....might consider holding out for the Z28.........of course, the check amount will increase.
                      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Ed, I was thinking the same thing. I'm holding out for the Z28 or a possible 45Th Anniversary for 2012. I know that the Camaro was hiatus for eight years, but 2012 would still be it's 45Th year since it was first produced. Surely the Camaro Team is planning something special, like they did for the 30Th and 35Th Anniv..... :
                        sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                        - George Orwell

Comment

Bucky the last time I talked to someone at GM the plan was for an anniversary Z28 in 2012. How cool would that be?!!

Linda 8)

Comment

Anniv Z28?? better get on the list now and have instant access to your 401K
                            Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Originally posted by 173rdherd
                              Anniv Z28?? better get on the list now and have instant access to your 401K
                              I was thinking the same thing!! I mean, I'm figuring that the Z28, if in fact does come out, will be priced about 5-10K more than the 2SS/RS. Of course that all depends on what options Chevrolet allows you to have. So, I couldn't imagine how much an Anniv Z28 would cost..... :o
                              sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                              - George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                              X