No announcement yet.

Prep for your stuff for 2011?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah, let's see. I've had stuff in the basement, in the back bedroom, I even had seats creeping into our bedroom, I had stuff in the living room, occasionally in the kitchen...yeah...if this does not make the case for why I need a work shop to get my crap out of the house, I don't know what will.
    Andrew
    1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
    2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

• My "cats" are a shell of their former selves!
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Car ready im ready, lets go!!!
        Danny/Zachary
        HRPT '08 LH, '09 Days 6 & 7, '10 LH

Comment

• Pulled the spare 9" apart, checked the carrier, cleaned and a fresh coat of POR15.
          Need to swap into the GTS.
          Andrew

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

• Trans issues, fuel system issues, vibration issues........yep looks like we are ready to go!!
            HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
            DW- 12,16,17
            "Stay thirsty my friends"
            The worlds most interesting man

Comment

• Bought new GPS yesterday now with two in car it will be easier to get lost.
              Danny/Zachary

Comment

• You can get twice as lost Danny!
                I R Bob
                You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                  You can get twice as lost Danny!
                  What could go wronggggggggggg
                  Danny/Zachary

Comment

• Well here are some photo's from the past 2 days...... It's finally RED again..... Lots of wet sanding to do this weekend.... I love tight schedules..... LOL

Last edited by 66Fury3; May 25, 2011, 04:39 PM.

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                    1966 Plymouth Fury III
                    2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                    Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                    Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

• Ed- I reserve the title for "most redneck way of primering a car" for Nebraska.
                      You win for your state!!

All joking aside, what did you guys spray? My only concern is lack of a spray mask. Not good man!! Got to protect the lungs!
                      Last edited by Eliteman76; May 25, 2011, 09:22 PM.
                      Andrew

Comment

• [QUOTE Ed- I reserve the title for "most redneck way of primering a car" for Nebraska.
                        You win for your state!!
                        QUOTE]

Very bangshifty though, Ed - I'm sure you made Chad & Bruab proud.
                        Last edited by tcbnj; May 26, 2011, 04:31 AM.
                        a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

• Picked up grease for the GTS 9", and need to replace the output seal on the toploader. Pulled the original seal out of it after seeing the amount of leakage. Still had the original seal I think...old National seal with the old-time FORD logo on it.
                          Andrew

Comment

• Did I mention I am going to get the AC charged on Saturday? Hope to hell 1-the AC compressor is good {pulled suction great, so seals seems ok, was full of clean oil when I pulled it}...and (2) - I some times really regret modifying my wring harness at times. No clue if the clutch will power up.
                            Andrew

Comment

• the spares i carry for 56

distributor ...........HEI to replace MSD if it craps out
                              alternator........have needed one on every tour
                              fuel pump...........holly pump always sounds like it is dying
                              starter.......same as above
                              ignition switch
                              headlight switch
                              bulbs and pig tails to replace led tail lights if necessary
                              sepertine belt
                              bring water pump......probaly not......though it is special
                              jets for carb
                              springs for recurving distributor
                              msd box 6........ borrow from friend
                              set of front wheel bearings
                              BUT NO spare tire..........insta flat, plugs, compressor
                              gas can with gas
                              Yup big trunk
                              bob

Comment

• Bought a spare 315/35/17 today to carry in the trunk. I figure the fronts will be easy to find if I lose a tire, but not the rear tires..
                                Powertour off/on since 2002
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X