Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bishir
    replied
    Currently working at making homeaid centercaps. I always wanted some custom caps for the rims I have on the Chevelle. I'm going to cut the tops off the current caps and glue/stick/whatever (looking for suggestions) SS emblems on the top.

Here is a look of the rims currently and a photo of a mockup cap I made.

You can embed videos now too.. awesome. I also ordered a new plate for powertour but I don't know if I'll have it in time.

Attached Files
    Last edited by bishir; May 5, 2011, 11:10 AM. Reason: learned how to embed videos Booya

Leave a comment:

• Eliteman76
    replied
    See, I tried that. Doesn't work worth a damn in the Torino. Something about 3 pedals and a driver who does this:

Leave a comment:

• 66Fury3
    replied
    Originally posted by Eliteman76 View Post
    Shouldn't those arm rests be having some beverage holders? {Parked at venues of course, depending on beverage}
    They had no beverage holders in 1966.... Just a cold bottle of Diet Coke between my legs is all I need.....
    Last edited by 66Fury3; May 4, 2011, 06:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 64falconsix
    replied
    Passenger floor pan replaced. was hoping to get started on the driver side but not enough time before power tour. I like the red on the seats. when I'm finished I will have red seats,paint and carpet. all original colors.

Leave a comment:

• 63 falcon
    replied
    I like red myself.Car red/int.red /steering wheel red and black , Im good

Leave a comment:

• Eliteman76
    replied
    Shouldn't those arm rests be having some beverage holders? {Parked at venues of course, depending on beverage}

Leave a comment:

• street72
    replied
    Where's my welding glasses...or at least my sun glasses.. I think the Fury will keep the parking lots lit up at night,which is a good thing..But it does look good..

Leave a comment:

• 66Fury3
    replied
    Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
    Looks good Ed - what are the two little ones ? Armrests ?
    They are RED.... LOL
    Yes they did the armrests too and they look pretty good..... Now I can't wait to see my door panels from Legendary..... Should be here soon.....

Leave a comment:

• Eliteman76
    replied
    Damn, that is bright. Nice looking.

Police springs are in! Finished up stuff tonight after getting home from a trip to the Hospital.
    {When it rains, it pours, it seems with my family and the wife's}

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    Wow, that's lipstick red!

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    Looks good Ed - what are the two little ones ? Armrests ?

Leave a comment:

• 66Fury3
    replied
    I got my seats today......

Before

Now

Last edited by 66Fury3; May 3, 2011, 10:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Eliteman76
    replied
    Still waiting on seats...and I am going home today after work to finshing the coil spring swap.
    Then need to work on getting the AC charged so I am not changing 5 shirts per day on the road down south.
    Front roll pan is getting repainted in the center, due to operator error on the install.

Forgoing any stereo changes for now. Don't want to temp fate with a new alternator junkyard swap just yet.

CRAP. Still need to swap the 9" carrier out and get the 2.75 pig in the 9".
    While I am at it, thinking of swapping the rear drums to my police package drums. Only been 4 years for that project...

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    Originally posted by redragtop View Post
    Now might be the time to make sure that wire harness is up to par
    well ..... I THINK I already did. I removed the splice job you installed last year, replaced what appears to be either a defective or poor quality multi-wire connector and added a relay for the low beams (it already had a relay on the high beams).

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    Oh Mike, you're so.....so......so.....practical!
    (I have no smilies or I would add a couple)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X